Windows 10: System errors

Discus and support System errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer has been having an issue where if I bring up any window that is not something on my start bar the icons for Microsoft Edge and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soateufel, Oct 16, 2016.

1. soateufel Win User

System errors

Recently my computer has been having an issue where if I bring up any window that is not something on my start bar the icons for Microsoft Edge and the Windows store disappear and then if I try to right click after those icons have disappeared the circle icon just appears and pretty much everything just slowly starts to fail if I try to sign out it lets me sign out or so I think. It gets stuck on the restarting screen and if I try to restart it with the restart button on my desktop it sometimes will give me the inaccessible boot device error so can anyone help me what the hell is going on with my computer?

:)

soateufel, Oct 16, 2016

2. N95 system error's

Are you using a branded phone? In that case it is quite possible that your network operator has not yet approved the latest firmware, and you'll have to wait for it to be ready. It is also possible that the new firmware is not released for your product code
    by Nokia. It takes a while for it to be globally available. But v30 for N95 should be available everywhere by now, though I'm not very sure about this.

Try these options one by one:

1. Restore factory settings: type *#7780# at the standby screen. Enter 12345 for the security code or the one you've changed it to.

Before you try the next two steps, backup your phone memory using PC Suite.

2. Soft reset: type *#7370#. Enter the security code when prompted

3. Hard reset (Last resort, nothing else works): Turn off your phone, press and hold down these keys: 3, * and the call (Green) button. Turn on your phone without releasing them. Leave the keys only after you see the Nokia logo on the screen.

Restore your backup one at a time. If, at any point, you see the problem resurface, do the reset procedure again, and while restoring your backup, skip that particular item.

deepestblue---01, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    System errors

Hi,

The concern you have encountered with the Start menu and Microsoft Edge may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting.

In this case, we suggest running System file checker. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then replaces
    the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps provided by ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this

link
    to perform the task.

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

System errors

As the notice at the top says, Please do not post anything other than Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death problems in this section.

Please post your question here: General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Oct 20, 2016
Thema:

System errors

1. System errors - Similar Threads - System errors

2. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  3. System Performance Issues after HSN Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Performance Issues after HSN Error: What isa hsn error and will that slow your computer down. About 2 days ago my computer slowed down so much that is will take about 10 minutes to start and web pages will stop responding. I have Windows 11 and I bought this laptop in Nov 2023....
  4. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  5. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  6. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

7. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  8. system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer

system fail and wen blue screen Error cod: driver_ overran_stack_buffer: Every time I open the game "eafc24," I encounter a blue screen and receive the error code DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I found a warning before the restart regarding RefreshRateServise:The service could not be started....
  9. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  10. file system error -2147219200

file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...