Windows 10: System failure after downgraded from Window 11

Discus and support System failure after downgraded from Window 11 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having a problem when I wanted to change my printer printing preferences. It always came out with this error message.Hope someone can help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lwj_04, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Lwj_04 Win User

System failure after downgraded from Window 11

I am having a problem when I wanted to change my printer printing preferences. It always came out with this error message.Hope someone can help me. Thanks.

:)

Lwj_04, Jul 3, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 3, 2021
  4. System failure after downgraded from Window 11

Internet Explorer 11 downgrade

I was trying to downgrade IE 11 to IE 10. In Programs and Features, I unchecked the Internet Explorer 11 option.

But when trying to uninstall the updates, IE 11 is not listed in 'View installed updates'. So I could't proceed further.
    System failure after downgraded from Window 11 18cedfce-11ce-4998-ba29-b9cd04cb0f0d.png

anonymousSJ, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

System failure after downgraded from Window 11

1. System failure after downgraded from Window 11 - Similar Threads - System failure downgraded

2. downgrade from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from windows 11: i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and i used windows 11 for a few months but i started having problems, and i was wondering if there was any way i can downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 since im already past the 10 day recovery time? is there any way i...
  3. downgrade from windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrade from windows 11: i updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and i used windows 11 for a few months but i started having problems, and i was wondering if there was any way i can downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 since im already past the 10 day recovery time? is there any way i...
  4. System Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure Windows 11: So, I have an HP laptop, with windows 11 working on it. I just restarted my laptop and I am stuck in a loop of a blue death screen with the error of unmountable boot volume . I have made an image installation of windows 11 on my usb from the media recovery tool. I have tried...
  5. Downgrading from windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading from windows 11: Hi,I'm thinking of downgrading back to windows 10 when I upgraded it over 10 days ago. Will I lose my license or will it just go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrading-from-windows-11/fe4a0bcc-65e9-4126-b3f2-cd60156b4fcf
  6. Downgrading from windows 11

Downgrading from windows 11: Hi,I'm thinking of downgrading back to windows 10 when I upgraded it over 10 days ago. Will I lose my license or will it just go back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrading-from-windows-11/fe4a0bcc-65e9-4126-b3f2-cd60156b4fcf
  7. Windows 11 system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system failure: HellloI recently updated my OS to Windows 11 and soon after my PC crashed. The pop ups are as follows:1. Your PC did not start correctly. Restart your computer....2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.... Stop code: 0xc000021a3. Preparing Automatic Repair 4....
  8. Windows 11 system failure

Windows 11 system failure: HellloI recently updated my OS to Windows 11 and soon after my PC crashed. The pop ups are as follows:1. Your PC did not start correctly. Restart your computer....2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.... Stop code: 0xc000021a3. Preparing Automatic Repair 4....
  9. Downgrade from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Windows 11: Can we revert back from win11 to win10 if we upgrade through win11 installation assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-from-windows-11/04d9ede6-bcb4-4c70-98ab-8c38c3efc3a1
  10. Downgrade from Windows 11

Downgrade from Windows 11: Can we revert back from win11 to win10 if we upgrade through win11 installation assistant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-from-windows-11/04d9ede6-bcb4-4c70-98ab-8c38c3efc3a1