Windows 10: System failure after having an update.

Discus and support System failure after having an update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating my laptop, I am unable to use many apps and functions. I tried Inplace repair 3 times it always failed installation of windows 10. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ayan ahmed1, Aug 8, 2022.

1. System failure after having an update.

After updating my laptop, I am unable to use many apps and functions. I tried Inplace repair 3 times it always failed installation of windows 10. It is also not allowing to reset my PC. Plz tell me the method to resolve the issue.

:)

Ayan ahmed1, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Mike-Th Win User

Windows Update failure with error 0x80070002

Thanks Jessen,

I have tried all the steps suggested to no avail as I have been browsing all similar failures and tried the suggested solutions. The Windows Update service appears to work ok as all other updates are ok.

It may help if I someone could explain the meaning of the failure message.

When I tried the USB method it failed in a similar way suggesting that there was something wrong with the Windows Product Key. It may help that at sometime in the past the system was restored after a failure. On some forums I have seen comments that if the
    key is not perfect then the upgrade will not work.

Mike

Mike-Th, Aug 8, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond System failure after having an update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

System failure after having an update.

System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

System failure after having an update.

1. System failure after having an update. - Similar Threads - System failure having

2. system failure after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system failure after windows update: hello, i have a hp laptop. today when i was using my laptop, i check my battery it was 72 % but after some time while working it suddenly goes down to 0% and laptop gets shut down. i put charger to open it. i check hp support assistance it is showing battery in bad condition...
  3. system failure after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system failure after windows update: hello, i have a hp laptop. today when i was using my laptop, i check my battery it was 72 % but after some time while working it suddenly goes down to 0% and laptop gets shut down. i put charger to open it. i check hp support assistance it is showing battery in bad condition...
  4. System failure after having an update.

System failure after having an update.: After updating my laptop, I am unable to use many apps and functions. I tried Inplace repair 3 times it always failed installation of windows 10. It is also not allowing to reset my PC. Plz tell me the method to resolve the issue....
  5. System failure after having an update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System failure after having an update.: After updating my laptop, I am unable to use many apps and functions. I tried Inplace repair 3 times it always failed installation of windows 10. It is also not allowing to reset my PC. Plz tell me the method to resolve the issue....
  6. System Failure After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Failure After Upgrade: My system has been crashing after it upgraded to windows 11 but today it went on a whole new level of crash. When I turned on my HP Pavilion - 14-ce3008nia, it showed a blue-black screen reading :Boot Device Not FoundPlease install an operating system on your hard diskHard...
  7. System Failure After Upgrade

System Failure After Upgrade: My system has been crashing after it upgraded to windows 11 but today it went on a whole new level of crash. When I turned on my HP Pavilion - 14-ce3008nia, it showed a blue-black screen reading :Boot Device Not FoundPlease install an operating system on your hard diskHard...
  8. system failure windows 10 after update

system failure windows 10 after update: BSOD, COMPUTER WON'T BOOT UP, ERROR CODE b10HD1, says hard drives won't connect memory passed.I need some help on this, email me so I don't have to keep going to neighbors and can check on phone...
  9. System update failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System update failure: Hi everybody, I tried to update my windows 10 Pro to the latest version, but it's been two months now that the update "failed to install update" I cant seems to be able install KB4532693 or 1909 [ATTACH] I tried everthing, install in safe mode, install manually from...
  10. Failure to boot After system update

Failure to boot After system update: I just did a system update using a system update App on my PC. After which they told me the PC[IMG] had to reboot. And now it is stuck on the boot menu page and won't continue. I have pressed the power button several times to reboot it but it still keeps coming to the boot...