Windows 10: System failure Hardware

Discus and support System failure Hardware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday I got my PC's motherboard , processor , fan and PSU replaced. It was running well until I faced a screen freeze . I was running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shivam_L, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Shivam_L Win User

System failure Hardware

Hello.

Yesterday I got my PC's motherboard , processor , fan and PSU replaced. It was running well until I faced a screen freeze .

I was running windows normally and suddenly got screen freezed , the keyboard's light also got turned off but the Mouse remained on and then the screen went black.

After that whenever I try to boot my PC it boots normally but doesnt display anything . The fans and lights all are working continuosly but the screen isnt showing anything after the LG logo .

Please help me out.

:)

Shivam_L, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Sep 12, 2020
  3. After update computer boots to Bios screen

Hi Denise,

Automatic restart after an update may be caused by a hardware failure. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "view advanced system settings".
    • Select View advanced system settings.
    • Under the Startup and Recovery section, click
      Settings.
    • Under System Failure, remove the check mark next to
      Automatically restart
      and click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 12, 2020
  4. System failure Hardware

System restore failure windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with the “failure of the computer to shut down” I suggest you perform the below methods and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try running the Power Troubleshooter to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Power troubleshooter on the system.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter
    Further you can try creating a new power plan according to your preference. Refer the link below for more details on Power Plans.

Power Plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

(Steps in the article, applies to Windows 10).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

System failure Hardware

1. System failure Hardware - Similar Threads - System failure Hardware

2. Hardware-Failure crashing my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware-Failure crashing my system: I build two identical computers roughly 8 months ago same OS, same hardware, mostly same software, same BIOS settings. Mine crashes randomly when I play video games, the other runs completely fine under the same loads. It just happens randomly at some point and usually runs...
  3. Hardware-Failure crashing my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware-Failure crashing my system: I build two identical computers roughly 8 months ago same OS, same hardware, mostly same software, same BIOS settings. Mine crashes randomly when I play video games, the other runs completely fine under the same loads. It just happens randomly at some point and usually runs...
  4. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  5. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this hardware failure?: Following clean-ups of my C drive, Windows suddenly began acting hostile towards my management and restricted nearly everything.I cannot access my desktop, not my harddrives, not the startup menu, my admin rights were revoked and I can't even access regular settings.I tried...
  6. Is this hardware failure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Freezing system, unspecified hardware failure minidump attached

Freezing system, unspecified hardware failure minidump attached: Hi there, For the past month or so I've had an issue where my desktop PC has been freezing the old-fashioned way once every few days. There doesn't seem to be much of a pattern to it. It'll be sudden and the computer will stop responding to input. Sometimes audio will...
  8. Hardware Failure

Hardware Failure: The last couple of days been having PC problems. In the mornings when watching a video the PC would freeze and a buzzing sounding. Then the PC would restart, no BSOD just restarted. This morning, turned on the monitor and was greeted with a "no signal' message on the scree....
  9. nmi hardware failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  10. Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Harddrive Failure or Hardware Failure?: My external harddrive is relatively new; no more than 2 years. It has been failing to be recognized my my PC and getting an I/O error when in Safe Mode. When not in safe mode, it just stops being recognized by my PC. Explorer also has it labeled as a 7.27TB harddrive when...