Windows 10: system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

Discus and support system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; each time when my lectures are completed on rioplay 2 there is blue screen it shows your pc ran into a problem solfs5.sys failed it has been already 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by subhamsharma1, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

each time when my lectures are completed on rioplay 2 there is blue screen it shows your pc ran into a problem solfs5.sys failed it has been already 3 times it shows blue screen with same problem error code what to do

:)

subhamsharma1, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:47 AM

2. Blue screen message

I am facing a blue screen error message on my laptop which says - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart and an error"FILE_SYSTEM(solfs5.sys)" appears on the blue screen.

Can somebody help me with this error?

3. Ztruker Win User
    Ok system service exception error blue screen

The dump files shows a problem with RapportCerberus64_1930247.sys.
    Code:
    Found a similar error here: Blue Screen Error and the solution was to uninstall Rapport.

It shows in your installed list: Rapport 3.5.1930.243 Trusteer 20190115

4. DaveM121 Win User

system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

Blue screen message

Hi Nakulgupta1, are you gaming when you get this Blue Screen?

solfs5.sys is a Solid File System Driver written by Eldos Corporation

Are you running an EIIDOS game - perhaps re-installing that will resolve this BSOD

Thema:

system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen

1. system file error code solfs5.sys on blue screen - Similar Threads - system file error

2. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....
  3. Blue screen Error Code : 124

Blue screen Error Code : 124: Greetings, the last few days I am getting random blue screens without having made any major changes to my system, I have a screenshot with the error log, a quick search gave me the impression that this is a hardware issue [ATTACH]...
  4. Blue Screen Stop Code Error

Blue Screen Stop Code Error: Several times I have had a Blue Screen Stop Code Error message on my laptop. The most recent one centers around NETwN64.sys. Is there are reason for this, and if so, is there a way to fix the problem?...
  5. Blue screen error code

Blue screen error code: I have been getting a blue screen stop code pop up. The stop code is critical process died. It has been happening more frequently. How do I fix this? Is it safe to use the online repair downloads? Thanks...
  6. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...
  7. Blue Screen Error Codes

Blue Screen Error Codes: I have a Blue Screen Error Code which is persisting whilst my Win 10 Pro 64 bit p.c. says it is gathering information prior to restarting. It is not restarting. The message is: Driver_Corrupted_Expool Is it safe to restart?...
  8. Blues screen with error code: 0x000001d8

Blues screen with error code: 0x000001d8: Been having problems with my "Acer Aspire E 15" "E5-575-33BM" it mostly happens when I'm playing games and a couple of times randomly. It happened most recently while playing paladins, first I got disconnected then I got a blue screen and needed to restart. Here is the only...
  9. Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes

Blue Screen with MS reporting error codes: Over the past month my Windows 10 has had 4 blue screens during which MS gathers and reports error codes. This process happens so fast I do not have time to read and record myself. Here is the data gathered after implementing the BSLOD Posting Instructions. Uploadfiles.io...
  10. System thread error (blue screen)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    System thread error (blue screen): Hello, I'm posting because I'm having this problem since I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 a few days ago, and it's driving me crazy. This is the problem: After upgrading, each time I connect the HDMI cable of my home theatre (which is a Muteki Sony) which transmit audio and...