Windows 10: System File Issue

Discus and support System File Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey. Can someone tell me the path for the file 'igd10iumd64.dll' is? I know it's a System32 file, I can elaborate on the issue if needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kyabetes, May 11, 2019.

1. kyabetes Win User

System File Issue

Hey. Can someone tell me the path for the file 'igd10iumd64.dll' is? I know it's a System32 file, I can elaborate on the issue if needed

:)

kyabetes, May 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 File system errors

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. . I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide
    you better assistance.

• Did you made any system changes prior to this issue?
    Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to create
    a new account by following the below given steps and check if everything works fine in new account:

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    Sign-out from the current User account and sign in to new User account and check.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 11, 2019
  4. System File Issue

file system error -1073545193

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are encountering the error message when you are trying to access any media file in the CD/DVD Drive of your computer.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 11, 2019
Thema:

System File Issue

1. System File Issue - Similar Threads - System File Issue

2. Issues Opening Files After System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Opening Files After System Restore: After doing a system restore, I would try to open files, such as a text document, and receive the "Windows cannot find ***.txt. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again". I restarted the PC which didn't fix the problem. I then opened notepad itself, closed...
  3. Issues Opening Files After System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Opening Files After System Restore: After doing a system restore, I would try to open files, such as a text document, and receive the "Windows cannot find ***.txt. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again". I restarted the PC which didn't fix the problem. I then opened notepad itself, closed...
  4. File System Error -2147219194 Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2147219194 Issues: My desktop screen wont stop flickering and my mouse icon is always buffering and my taskbar won't show up. This happend after I installed a new update and I'm not sure what to do....
  5. File System Error -2147219194 Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File System Error -2147219194 Issues: My desktop screen wont stop flickering and my mouse icon is always buffering and my taskbar won't show up. This happend after I installed a new update and I'm not sure what to do....
  6. Issue in repairing system files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue in repairing system files: i did a sfc scan and found out that i have some log files corrupted then I did run this command dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthbut it's now showing me this problem: The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files...
  7. Encryption File System EFS decryption issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encryption File System EFS decryption issue: Hello everyone, I have a huge problem and i need help. Windows encrypted my files with EFS and bit locker for the hard drive. I had to restore my computer after i noticed malicious program was running and causing problems. I was unable to restore from a known good point so...
  8. Issues With File System In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues With File System In Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Community, I am facing several issues with the file system in Windows 10. 1 - When I search "Documents" in the search bar after pressing the Windows key, "Documents library privacy settings" comes up. Is it possible to set it to go directly to the folder...
  9. System image file issues

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System image file issues: Before I installed a M.2 card, I made a System Image file using Win7 tools. It asks you which partitions on "C" you want to backup. There were 4 partitions and 2 were pre-selected by Windows. I did not choose any additional partitions and ran the back-up. I rebooted to a...
  10. Start Menu / System File Checker Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu / System File Checker Issue: Hello. I have an odd issue I was hoping someone may be able to help me with. It seems to be quite possibly the most ridiculous issue ever (as-in, it shouldn't be an issue in the first place) and I can't find a solution anywhere... The last few days I've been changing and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue of file system