Windows 10: system files consumes all my bandwidth

Discus and support system files consumes all my bandwidth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello; My internet is running slow because the background system files(background intelligent transfer services, delivery optimization, DNS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hasibstanikzai, Feb 20, 2019.

1. system files consumes all my bandwidth

Hello;

My internet is running slow because the background system files(background intelligent transfer services, delivery optimization, DNS client...) consumes all of my bandwidth. please guide me how to stop these system files from consuming my bandwidth?

Thanks in advance!

:)

hasibstanikzai, Feb 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you reset your apps to restart or reset the network bandwidth that they consume per app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If the issue persist, we suggest that you contact your Internet Service Provider for additional bandwidth on your network.

If you have comments and suggestions, you can have them posted on our
    Feedback Hub

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper consuming excess internet bandwidth

Since the issue only occurs on Microsoft Minesweeper, there are possibilities that the game itself require the amount of bandwidth that it consumes on your computer.

If there will be new updates for the game, you can visit Windows Store to check it.

For suggestions about the game and its features, you are free to post them on our

Feedback Hub

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply on this post.

Loraine Mon, Feb 20, 2019
  4. system files consumes all my bandwidth

why is local host consume all my network when i'm using usb tether?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you protected your Wi-Fi connection through password?

If you have not set any password for the Wi-Fi connection then it is possible that other people can share your data using your Wi-Fi connection. So I suggest you to protect your password.

Also if any background services are running on your computer then it might consume the data more, please refer to the below steps to check the services and end it.

• Press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” and click on “Task Manager”.
    • Click on “More Details” and under processes check which services are consuming more bandwidth and right click on it, click on “End Task”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

system files consumes all my bandwidth

1. system files consumes all my bandwidth - Similar Threads - system files consumes

2. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  3. Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "System" using up all my homes Bandwidth.: In around the last month, ive noticed a spike in my household 4 users bandwidth and after some investigation found out it was my laptop. In the last 30 days it reports that the "system" alone has used up 1649 GB of data in that time. I've done numerous malware scans and...
  4. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  5. Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Is Updating on Metered Connections Consuming Expensive Bandwidth: I see this issue keeps coming over the years with no actual positive solution or explanation as to the why there is a problem. Today in an hour, Windows 11 blew through my monthly allotment of data just to download Windows updates. The network is metered and windows updates...
  6. Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Host process for windows services consuming bandwidth on daily basis: hello,Since past few weeks, "Host process for windows services" has been consuming on average more than 1GB of bandwidth daily. It has consumed 10 GBs of bandwidth since 1st June 2021. It has been consuming continuously even after disabling windows update from services,...
  7. Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delivery Optimization eating all my bandwidth: there's a service called Delivery Optimization keeps running in the background and uses my all internet bandwidth everyday, even If I stop it it starts again after sometime...
  8. System using disk bandwidth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System using disk bandwidth: I have this issue with every laptop ive owned, ssd or hdd. The system will suddenly start using 80-98% disk for no apparent reason, and when i go to task manager to diagbose what the issue is, it doesnt help. Even after closing all other apps running and unessential...
  9. Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft is eating all of my bandwidth: I have limited (3Mbps) bandwidth and most of the time my PC is asleep. And when I go to use it I can wait 10 to 20 minutes for it to download who-knows-what. So it's unusable for anything over the internet during that time. I have Windows 10 Professional and have used the...
  10. Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft office click to run consuming bandwidth: At the first i thought it one time download, but every time i start my PC its begin to downloading and take so long because of my slow internet connection. Is there a way to disable this process without disrupting my Microsoft Office 2016 ?. I dont mind this process to run...