Windows 10: System files corrupted after BSOD

Discus and support System files corrupted after BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No output devices found because One or more audio service isn't running. Logonvbs.script error when startup File system error -2144926975 when opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayyaPen451, Apr 22, 2022.

1. System files corrupted after BSOD

No output devices found because One or more audio service isn't running. Logonvbs.script error when startup File system error -2144926975 when opening pagePlanSettings All of these happened after BSOD caused by Nfts.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0X0000003b Already done sfc /scannow and it found nothing wrong.DISM, Restore Health, etc nothing as well.So recently, I had my laptop inserted with different RAM module 8x2.The first module is from Samsung brand while the other one came from Kingston.Both have the same spec with frequency differences.Is my RAM causing these issues?And no, I never

:)

RayyaPen451, Apr 22, 2022

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: Add or remove accounts on your PC

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Apr 22, 2022
  4. System files corrupted after BSOD

App's and system file corruption

Hi Nassin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

Please follow the methods mentioned below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.

Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.
    Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3: Run
    SFC
    scan.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption
    SFC /Scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

To perform SFC scan, follow the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 4:

Please try creating a new user profile and check.

Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Go to Family & other users.
    • On the right side select other users. Follow the on screen command.

Please refer the below link:

Create a user account in Windows

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

System files corrupted after BSOD

1. System files corrupted after BSOD - Similar Threads - System files corrupted

2. Corrupted system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system files: Hello, i have recently fallen into a problem with my windows 10 operating system. It all started when i wanted to factory reset my windows, because i had problems with windows updates, it always reverted the changes. I started the factory reset process, but that didnt work...
  3. System files corrupted after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files corrupted after BSOD: No output devices found because One or more audio service isn't running. Logonvbs.script error when startup File system error -2144926975 when opening pagePlanSettings All of these happened after BSOD caused by Nfts.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0X0000003b Already done sfc...
  4. System file corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System file corrupted: how to reinstall WINNET.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-file-corrupted/3798dd57-3e78-48ba-8977-7fa973e634e2
  5. System corrupted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corrupted files: can anyone help me my pc keep showing this error message "The application was unable to start corrrectly 0x c00000050" i tried using sfc and dism but the corrupted file cant fix by those two...
  6. Corrupt system files

Corrupt system files: How do i fix offline corrupted files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-system-files/8c02b92f-706b-4dbb-aed9-335c1198172e
  7. Corrupted System Files

Corrupted System Files: Windows version: 1909 10.0.18363.836 System language is Czech, applications' language is English US Story: Got a transient error notification message while gaming, it asked me if I want to fix it, I had clicked yes, closed every running program and waited for some time....
  8. Corrupt system files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt system files: I ran sfc \scannow and it found corrupt system files but could not repair all of them. How can I get the other corrupt files repaired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-system-files/db466317-c856-4ed5-af3b-e423e81e98da"
  9. Corrupted system files????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted system files????: I use windows 10 on hp laptop and yesterday when I went to shut it down it said it was updating. When I turned it on today, it started the setup with cortana assist where you put in your country and keyboard information.... It has the option 'or even better, use an online...
  10. Corrupted System Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted System Files: Hi Microsoft, how can I fix corrupted system files? please help. seems like the commands I got didn't work out tho[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-system-files/70851cc4-93f2-4517-b107-6c6552d5c9cc"