Windows 10: System Files to fix 0x7E

Discus and support System Files to fix 0x7E in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is related to a previous post Re: Repeated update failures. I have tried all suggestions. I am re-trying the manual update and am now trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMann4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. SMann4 Win User

System Files to fix 0x7E

This is related to a previous post Re: Repeated update failures. I have tried all suggestions. I am re-trying the manual update and am now trying to address the 0x7E error; autorun.dll unable to load or is corrupted. sfc says everything is fine.

Please advise. Can I add a good copy from my desktop (running windows 10) to my laptop? I would follow the instructions at the bottom of this from Microsoft Support; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

If so, Does it matter which folder I put it in? The current location of the file that cannot be read (on laptop) is only in the previous windows folder$Windows.~BT/Sources. Shouldn't it be in the current installation of Windows? IF so, which folder (the current installation of windows does not have a 'Sources' folder? The file on my desktop location is completely different and the folders are not structured the same, so I can't just drop it in the same folder on my laptop.

I appreciate any help with this

:)

SMann4, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

0x7E?

Hi,

The Autorun.dll 0x7E error usually occurs due to corrupted or missing system files. To scan and repair all corrupted and missing system files, we suggest running
    SFC scan.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Sep 12, 2019
  3. dovydasveseris, Sep 12, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

System Files to fix 0x7E

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

System Files to fix 0x7E

1. System Files to fix 0x7E - Similar Threads - System Files fix

2. fixing system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fixing system files: Hi. I was running into some problems running windows lately so I decided to do a system checkI ran cmd SFC /scannowand this is the CBS log filecould somebody help tell me what needs fixing and how to fix it.this is the link for the text fileOneDrive...
  3. fixing system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fixing system files: Hi. I was running into some problems running windows lately so I decided to do a system checkI ran cmd SFC /scannowand this is the CBS log filecould somebody help tell me what needs fixing and how to fix it.this is the link for the text fileOneDrive...
  4. fixing system files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E: Unable to load printer HP Smart App as their site say....Autorun.DLL File Corrupt - Error 0x7E.Why when I regularly update my windows 8.1, why is this file not updated also?...
  6. Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E: Unable to load printer HP Smart App as their site say....Autorun.DLL File Corrupt - Error 0x7E.Why when I regularly update my windows 8.1, why is this file not updated also?...
  7. BSOD Bugcheck code: 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bugcheck code: 0x7E: Hello,I have been gettting BSODs for a while and Im stuck right now. When it happens:It alwaysmost of the time shows up after booting up my PC within 10 min. It is usually with the STOPCODE: memory managementit changes somtimes, but I dont think there is anything wrong with...
  8. The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E: i'm trying to install windows 11 from my now windows 11 insider program.i downloaded the windows 11 ISO from microsoft page but when i try to run the setup application it said that "The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7Eplease help how do i fix...
  9. Help with Stop Error 0x7E

Help with Stop Error 0x7E: Hello My PC is having intermittent crashes and restarts. These crashes have happened 4 times now. I do not see a BSOD, but when the reboot finishes I can see the error 41 in the event viewer. The last few times there was no information with the event 41....
  10. Bugcheck crashing 0x7e

Bugcheck crashing 0x7e: I have been crashing a lot lately and I'm unsure why. I don't know how to read a dump file so I'm coming here for help. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fxsui.dll error code 0x7e windows 10