Windows 10: system firmware 1.02.08

Discus and support system firmware 1.02.08 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am not sure what this firmware does but unable to update my window due to this. I have tried to restart as per window notification update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayRee1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. JayRee1 Win User

system firmware 1.02.08

Hi,

I am not sure what this firmware does but unable to update my window due to this. I have tried to restart as per window notification update however that I am keep getting message 'Flashing in progress' but no percentage was shown. Many attempts but failed to update. FYI my laptop is without battery and directly charged from power source. So I am not sure whether this is the reason. In addition, occasionally, i received the blue screen error - again not sure whether due to this firmware. I have checked and already removed some of the apps as advised by the community.

Pls assist.

:)

JayRee1, Nov 23, 2020

2. Latest E51 Firmware 200.34.36: minor bug found

Follow the steps listed here -
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4577224

Note that the firmware has not yet been released for everyone - e.g. for me the site still lists 100.34.20 as the latest available firmware.

rohandhruva---01, Nov 23, 2020
  3. SOHO1 Win User
    speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware !?

I am seeing several messages in the event log shortly after I boot (the adapter message appears earlier than the processor messages):

• A command sent to the adapter has timed out. The adapter did not respond.
    • The speed of processor 0 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
      The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.
    • The speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
      The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.
    • The speed of processor 2 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
    • The speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.

What could be causing this? My firmware is up-to-date.

SOHO1, Nov 23, 2020
  4. system firmware 1.02.08

Upgrade Firmware

I was going through the troubleshooting steps and one of the step is suggesting to do a firmware upgrade. How can I achieve it? My system model is hp 2 in 1 and it's around 3 months old.

LuceeziaAprea, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

system firmware 1.02.08

1. system firmware 1.02.08 - Similar Threads - system firmware

2. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  3. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  4. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. December 2023 System update or Firmware update corrupts Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    December 2023 System update or Firmware update corrupts Windows Boot Manager: Hello everyone,After some updates between December 18/2023 to December 31/2023 we have some Lenovo PCs getting a blue screen after the restart that says:"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating...
  6. December 2023 System update or Firmware update corrupts Windows Boot Manager

December 2023 System update or Firmware update corrupts Windows Boot Manager: Hello everyone,After some updates between December 18/2023 to December 31/2023 we have some Lenovo PCs getting a blue screen after the restart that says:"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating...
  7. system guard and firmware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system guard and firmware protection: Is system guard is one of the features of firmware protection, does enabling firmware protection enables system guard and disabling firmware protection will disable system guard, or firmware protection ON/OFF has no effect on system guard...
  8. system guard and firmware protection

system guard and firmware protection: Is system guard is one of the features of firmware protection, does enabling firmware protection enables system guard and disabling firmware protection will disable system guard, or firmware protection ON/OFF has no effect on system guard...
  9. I am getting error in system firmware update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error in system firmware update.: Hello Microsoft,I am getting the below mentioned error post updating system BIOS:1. Post updating Bios, system's keyboard has malfunctioned Key H,M,S,X,J,PgDn not working2. Firmware does not start Code 10 showing in Device Manager.I tried restarting the system and rolling...
  10. I am getting error in system firmware update.

I am getting error in system firmware update.: Hello Microsoft,I am getting the below mentioned error post updating system BIOS:1. Post updating Bios, system's keyboard has malfunctioned Key H,M,S,X,J,PgDn not working2. Firmware does not start Code 10 showing in Device Manager.I tried restarting the system and rolling...