Windows 10: System Firmware issue

Discus and support System Firmware issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG]because of this im facing facing issue of touchpad and i already updated my all drivers and all please help me with this... also reset my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DalipSingh1436, Sep 14, 2020.

1. System Firmware issue

System Firmware  issue [​IMG]because of this im facing facing issue of touchpad and i already updated my all drivers and all please help me with this... also reset my windows but still facing this issue please someone help that waht should i do....

:)

DalipSingh1436, Sep 14, 2020
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Update issue.. UEFI firmware issue

System Firmware  issue [​IMG]

Any suggestions??

BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2020
  4. apoxius Win User

System Firmware issue

System Crashes - Graphics card issue (GTX 560 GigaByte)

The latest news from the store that took back my GTX 560 has it as follows in comparison with the latest reply:

Finally they called me yesterday and told me that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card. At this point I didn't even answer and expected him to continue what he had to say. Then he suggested that I should replace this card with a new GB gtx 560... (wtf ?), or a different chip, or buy another brand (while covering the $ difference).

What we agreed on is to buy a Sapphire 7850 while covering a 20 $ difference. Gonna buy it today.

As far as it concerns the latest reply:
    When I wrote my last message I didn't say that they couldn't find anything wrong with the card...

So all of the following quoting text will apply if the new card seems problematic too...
    Where can I find step by step instructions on your exact suggestion

I don't want to believe this is true, cause of it is then a lot of customers will be upset *Frown System Firmware  issue :(.
    Bad Customer Experience Equals Failure

Although I understand the words that compile the above sentence, I can't seem to comprehend its meaning.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you all again for your will to help. Will post again when I get the new card.
    Let us see...

apoxius, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

System Firmware issue

1. System Firmware issue - Similar Threads - System Firmware issue

2. Firmware update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update issues: At first , I tell you to look attached photo. I am facing the error after updating optional updates. When I update the driver ,It showed me to restart my pc. And i did it that,at time time of updating when the light on my pc's dispaly I showed me a warning under the lenovo...
  3. Firmware update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update issues: At first , I tell you to look attached photo. I am facing the error after updating optional updates. When I update the driver ,It showed me to restart my pc. And i did it that,at time time of updating when the light on my pc's dispaly I showed me a warning under the lenovo...
  4. Issues with firmware update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with firmware update: Hi, I am Masum. I have a HP pro-book 650G laptop. Due to some issues, I had to reset my PC. After window update, my PC was unable to update firmware that came with windows update. Every time i reboot my PC, it shows the message that, "Please wait until the system update" on...
  5. system firmware 1.02.08

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system firmware 1.02.08: Hi, I am not sure what this firmware does but unable to update my window due to this. I have tried to restart as per window notification update however that I am keep getting message 'Flashing in progress' but no percentage was shown. Many attempts but failed to update. FYI...
  6. Again on "System Firmware"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Again on "System Firmware": I am currently running Win10 Home v. 1809 on an Asus Prime X-570P MB w/ AMD Radeon rx580 GPU, Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB of DDR4 3000 memory and am having issues booting my system. It sometimes take 3 attempts to boot completely. I also see in Device Manager that I have "System...
  7. System firmware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System firmware: Hello, Im going straight forward. I were on system manager, and updated "System firmware". Now i have problems to turn on my computer "loggfile: C:Windows\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrails.txt. Please help!...
  8. system firmware

system firmware: how to solve system firmware has a driver problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-firmware/a5e0e1fa-44cd-4b29-9a58-77b2546ea202
  9. System Firmware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Firmware: Hi, I own an asus tuf fx 504 laptop. The official bios version is 316 but windows 10 automatically upgrades it to version 317 with big system stability problems. Even if I downgrade to 316 through bios the system firmware shows some warning triangle and automatically is...
  10. System Firmware in Device Manager

System Firmware in Device Manager: I'm not used to using the board. Also, forgive me if the question was already asked, but I had not find anything on it. My driver for System Firmware listed under the Device Manager is version 10.0.17134.1 (21/6/2006). Someone brought to my attention that there should have...