Windows 10: System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes

Discus and support System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a notification for system firmware update. Now it has been going on for about half an hour. how much times does it take to complete? Has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by srishti_5, May 19, 2022.

1. srishti_5 Win User

System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes

I got a notification for system firmware update. Now it has been going on for about half an hour. how much times does it take to complete? Has the update failed?

:)

srishti_5, May 19, 2022

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 19, 2022
  3. Right Click> Properties works with a 15-30 minute delay

Hi,

Apologize for the late reply.

I would suggest you to run " System maintenance troubleshooter" to improve performance of the computer.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 19, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes - Similar Threads - System Firmware Update

2. Firmware update has been running for 90 minutes. It started automatically overnight as my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update has been running for 90 minutes. It started automatically overnight as my...: I need help want to do with my laptop. Can I just switch it off or not?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update-has-been-running-for-90-minutes-it/47e71196-e2b7-4c1a-a35c-fb5ad37c3aad
  3. Firmware update has been running for 90 minutes. It started automatically overnight as my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update has been running for 90 minutes. It started automatically overnight as my...: I need help want to do with my laptop. Can I just switch it off or not?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update-has-been-running-for-90-minutes-it/47e71196-e2b7-4c1a-a35c-fb5ad37c3aad
  4. System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Firmware Update running for 30 minutes: I got a notification for system firmware update. Now it has been going on for about half an hour. how much times does it take to complete? Has the update failed?...
  5. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour System Service Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour System Service Exception: Hi! So for the past 6 hours or so, my laptop which has an i5, 12GB RAM, and Windows 10 Home has been getting the BSOD. It all started when I was browsing on Chrome when it crashed all of a sudden. I can use the laptop for an hour or so, but afterwards it'll just crash without...
  6. System firmware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System firmware: Hello, Im going straight forward. I were on system manager, and updated "System firmware". Now i have problems to turn on my computer "loggfile: C:Windows\System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrails.txt. Please help!...
  7. system firmware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system firmware: how to solve system firmware has a driver problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-firmware/a5e0e1fa-44cd-4b29-9a58-77b2546ea202
  8. System Firmware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Firmware: Hi, I own an asus tuf fx 504 laptop. The official bios version is 316 but windows 10 automatically upgrades it to version 317 with big system stability problems. Even if I downgrade to 316 through bios the system firmware shows some warning triangle and automatically is...
  9. New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (Model 1796 & Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Creators Update, build 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 18.08.20.1622 Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device –...
  10. New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Studio - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Studio devices: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth – 15.68.9125.57 Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter – Bluetooth 15.68.9125.57 improves system security. NVIDIA –...