Windows 10: System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10

Discus and support System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found system font of Verdana causes small local font size specially on Korean default fontMalgun Gothic. It didn't happen in Windows 7 before, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Daiwa KR, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Daiwa KR Win User

System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10

I found system font of Verdana causes small local font size specially on Korean default fontMalgun Gothic.

It didn't happen in Windows 7 before, and there is no big font size change on Chinse font but on Korean.

Please let me know if anyone has an answer to slove this.

System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10 3d79f61e-9ad4-46e3-beff-fbd3ca9a93a2?upload=true.png

HS Yoo

:)

Daiwa KR, Nov 17, 2020

2. Lost Verdana fonts

I had the same problem and so far I've discovered the Verdana Pro range of fonts have gone, none of these or other English fonts can be added through the method suggested, unless I'm missing something.

AndyBousfield, Nov 17, 2020
  3. lbjohnny Win User
    font size is too small

font size is too small system wide

lbjohnny, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System font Verdana

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. taskbar font size too small WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar font size too small WIndows 10: All of the information I can find on this problem is well over 8 years old. None of the "fixes" work. How can I make the type on Chrome Windows 10 taskbar large enough to read for anyone over 30 years old?...
  5. Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small: The font has been adjusted and I can read my email and websites but thee task bars and even what I am tying right now is so small I need a magnifying glass. I have updated my Intel HD graphic Card I have all my win 10 updates. I have researching aaaaaand still cant find a...
  6. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Font size is to small (difficult to read): In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6...
  7. System windows font size

System windows font size: Anybody know which window metrics item – if any – controls font and size settings for system windows such as Windows Update? I need to increase the font size a point or 2. 134619
  8. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  9. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...
  10. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...