Windows 10: SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM

Discus and support SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My system freezes often when charger is plugged so i have to restart by the power button.so please help me out with that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raghavasawa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM

My system freezes often when charger is plugged so i have to restart by the power button.so please help me out with that.

:)

raghavasawa, Apr 23, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 23, 2019
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Apr 23, 2019
  4. SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM

1. SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM - Similar Threads - SYSTEM FREEZE PROBLEM

2. system freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system freezes: hello, so I recently been getting random system freezes, I saw that theres a hardware error showing, I've stress tested my cpu and my gpu and there were no freezes, I aslo did the memory diagnostic test and there were zero problems as well, I've inserted an image of the last...
  3. Potential solution to System freeze and audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Potential solution to System freeze and audio problem: This is a potential solution that worked for me in regards to a problem discussed in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-audio-problem/1d742809-a22f-492e-b121-e830388a724eI was not able to post my solution to that thread as it...
  4. Potential solution to System freeze and audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential solution to System freeze and audio problem: This is a potential solution that worked for me in regards to a problem discussed in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-audio-problem/1d742809-a22f-492e-b121-e830388a724eI was not able to post my solution to that thread as it...
  5. Potential solution to System freeze and audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. system freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system freezes: I have a problem with my lap top freezing when I run Norton Internet security on a full system scan. I am using win 11 Home, 500GB SSD, i7 and 16gb ram. The supplier of my lap top does not seem to be able to help me and has no suggestions as to what has caused the...
  7. system freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system freezes: I have a problem with my lap top freezing when I run Norton Internet security on a full system scan. I am using win 11 Home, 500GB SSD, i7 and 16gb ram. The supplier of my lap top does not seem to be able to help me and has no suggestions as to what has caused the...
  8. System Freeze

System Freeze: My system began locking up on rare intervals becoming steadily more frequent to the point now where it will lock up on the login screen. The screen and mouse pointer will become unresponsive, but never do I get a an error message. The only thing I can do at that point is...
  9. System Freeze and Audio Problem

System Freeze and Audio Problem: I have just purchased a new computer but as i installed programs, a problem was introduced. I think I had seen the same problem on my previous computer, but that is a long story! The effect is that the computer freezes for about 5 seconds and then continues. Associated with...
  10. System freezes, pointing device problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System freezes, pointing device problems: My PC is a Lenovo Z510 running Windows 10. Last night when I opened the Edge browser the mouse pointer was replaced on screen by (variously) one to four solid arrows (triangles) with a single solid black dot in the middle. These do not function like the mouse pointer and made...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 small freeze