Windows 10: System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

Discus and support System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So Yeah, whenever I tilt the PC and then put it down, sometimes don't even need to put it back everything goes black and the fans spin up and after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zimilaci, Nov 15, 2020.

1. zimilaci Win User

System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

So Yeah, whenever I tilt the PC and then put it down, sometimes don't even need to put it back everything goes black and the fans spin up and after a while the pc stops. It does not happen in Safe mode or in Live Linux OS. Not even in Bios.
    If I don't move the PC nothing happens, works flawlessly, no random events like this.

I hope you can help me out System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC :) Maybe my PSU ? RM850X Corsair

Thaanks

PC :
    Ryzen 9 5950x - MSI X570 Unify Beta Bios (maybe a reason? )

EVENT Log shows only these....

The process C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe (DESKTOP-R1EJRD8) has initiated the power off of computer DESKTOP-R1EJRD8 on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: No title for this reason could be found Reason Code: 0x500ff Shutdown Type: power off Comment: User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement ProgramUser-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.The system is entering sleep.Sleep Reason: Application APIThe system has resumed from sleep.The system time has changed to ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎14T18:58:41.500000000Z from ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎14T18:58:11.542216700Z.Change Reason: System time synchronized with the hardware clock.Process: '' (PID 4).User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.The system has returned from a low power state.Sleep Time: ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎14T18:58:08.286256400ZWake Time: ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎14T18:58:42.232997500ZWake Source: Unknown

Win Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630)

:)

zimilaci, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Cixoos Win User

Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

Cixoos, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Binadamu Win User
    PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

Hello Here.

My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this?

Binadamu, Nov 15, 2020
  4. System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

My computer turns on without display and cpu fan spinning slow

I was in CSGO tournament and I was playing around with my pc when I died, and hit the lever for the cpu fan and i t fell, I got a new cpu, and the problem continues.

My cpu fan is spinning slow and my desktop pc is turning on without display it isn the psu or gpu or ram but i got a new cpu and it is still not working

My specs:

GTX 1060 6GB

AMD FX 8370

800 watt 80+

16 Gb RAM

I might have layeed around with my wires :V

RIPmyPCIpaypalWHOEVERTELLSOLUTION, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

1. System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC - Similar Threads - System Freezes Fans

2. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  3. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  4. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats: I just installed a new case onto my gaming pc, however when I went to turn it on it started but very quickly shut back off. The screen was black the whole time and I have tried basically every method possible. Please help, I have no idea how to fix!...
  6. Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats: I just installed a new case onto my gaming pc, however when I went to turn it on it started but very quickly shut back off. The screen was black the whole time and I have tried basically every method possible. Please help, I have no idea how to fix!...
  7. Pc turns on and fans spin up then turns back off after 5 seconds then repeats

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer freezes on the spinning dots when turning it on.: I tried getting rid of the activate windows watermark. I followed all the steps in this video Now, when I turn the pc on, the pc freezes on the black screen with the windows logo and spinning dots. I’ve already tried to boot it into safemode. But I don’t know what to do...
  9. System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC: So Yeah, whenever I tilt the PC and then put it down, sometimes don't even need to put it back everything goes black and the fans spin up and after a while the pc stops. It does not happen in Safe mode or in Live Linux OS. Not even in Bios. If I don't move the PC nothing...
  10. System Hang/Crash and Fan spin up

System Hang/Crash and Fan spin up: Hi Everyone, I've been having an intermittent problem where the computer will completely hang -black screen, no mouse/keyboard control, reset button doesn't work, only long hold of the power button turns it off. When this happens the fan also spins up from basically...