Windows 10: System Freezes randomly!

Discus and support System Freezes randomly! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo guys, this month i experience a very strange thing happening to my pc. My pc randomly freezes and i have to hard restart in order to start using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bradner, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Bradner Win User

System Freezes randomly!

Hallo guys, this month i experience a very strange thing happening to my pc. My pc randomly freezes and i have to hard restart in order to start using it again! No bsod or something. I ve ran a memtest for a night but it came out clear! Can you help me?

:)

Bradner, Aug 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Mok g Win User
    System freezes randomly

My computer freezes randomly, it could be playing videos, games, or merely being idle. All input and output devices freeze (screen freeze and audio as well).

I have reinstalled the system in the SSD but no luck.

I have also tried the SFC scan and the DISE scan, check and restore fix. Just wonder how can I know what causing the error exactly. The event viewer did show some error but errors were about forced restart after the freeze instead of what happened at or
    before the freeze.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you so much!

Mok g, Aug 23, 2018
  4. System Freezes randomly!

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

System Freezes randomly!

1. System Freezes randomly! - Similar Threads - System Freezes randomly

2. System freezing and BSOD-ing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System freezing and BSOD-ing randomly: Hello all,First, thank you in advance for ANY help you can give!! I'm a software developer by trade, licensed investment advisor and mortgage broker, real estate investor, and streamer....this machine is my lifeblood lol! Anyway, for some strange reason as of two days ago my...
  3. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  4. System reboot and random Freezes

System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  5. random system freezes and memory.dmp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random system freezes and memory.dmp file: Hello, So i have been getting random system freezes where my pc either restarts by itself or i have to do it manually after some time. I suspect the freezes might have something to do with my ramthis is for a reason other than the file being named mem.dump. I have tried...
  6. random system freezes and memory.dmp file

random system freezes and memory.dmp file: Hello, So i have been getting random system freezes where my pc either restarts by itself or i have to do it manually after some time. I suspect the freezes might have something to do with my ramthis is for a reason other than the file being named mem.dump. I have tried...
  7. Random System Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random System Freeze: Hello Community I've sent four feedback on this issue. Two of them was in system local account, the other two, Microsoft account. Its been almost two years since I've updated my BIOS of Specter and Meltdown virus, BIOS version A0.14. Recommended by HP website based on...
  8. System gives freezes on random moments.

System gives freezes on random moments.: Hello community, I have a problem with my system for quite a while now. Reïnstalling windows didn't work so maybe any of you have some ideas i could try next. Either im playing games or just watching something on youtube my pc can randomly "freeze" i can use my mouse/cursor...
  9. Random system freezes

Random system freezes: I have been getting for over a couple of months random system freezes. Using driver verifier causes my pc to bootloop so I guess it must be driver related. sfc/scannow finds no problems and all my drivers should be up to date. Bios is at the latest version too. The crashes...
  10. Random system freezes for weeks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random system freezes for weeks: Since some time now I am getting system freezes where the only option is a hard reset of the system. It happens very randomly, in office 365, gaming, watching movies, browsing the internet, etc. When it happens the sound stops with the mouse & keyboard, I literally cannot...