Windows 10: SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE

Discus and support SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Can some one help on the below issue. When we right click the mouse it loads for 2-3 sec and displays the menu. Once we connect to VPN when we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krishna Narendra Reddy, Sep 26, 2018.

1. SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE

Hi,

Can some one help on the below issue.

When we right click the mouse it loads for 2-3 sec and displays the menu. Once we connect to VPN when we right click the mouse on the desktop it keeps on loading and get freezes and we need to reboot the system can you please on this.

MODEL: HP MINI PC 800 G3

:)

Krishna Narendra Reddy, Sep 26, 2018

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Sep 26, 2018
  4. stor Win User

SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click.
    I called dell and they came and changed the entire mouse pad but still no success.
    I downloaded the shellexview as was proposed in another thread and followed the steps to disable the pink ones, still no result.
    Today I did format in the laptop and reinstalled windows 10. a few hours later the problem was back. After the format I installed again shellexview and repeated the steps. still no result
    I am running out of options. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

Thema:

SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE

1. SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE - Similar Threads - SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  4. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  5. mouse freeze right away after clicking on any software for a second !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse freeze right away after clicking on any software for a second !: hi i just bought acer predator helios 300 ,and just out of box i noticed an issue which is once i click on any software or icon , basically anything that need to be double click to open not link or inside an application or while working normally inside any software the mouse...
  6. Right mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  7. Mouse Right Click

Mouse Right Click: The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-click/7aeebcf6-760f-4e8d-90d7-023c6e2400c6
  8. Right Click "New" freezes system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click "New" freezes system.: Recently I am facing this issue. whenever I click right click and select new, the menu box or 'context menu' freezes along with the file explorer. It does not happen with other items such as sort by or view by options in the context menu. It only occurs when I click new. It...
  9. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  10. mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

mouse freezes and then right click wont respond: Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left click making system to freeze win 10

2. when we right click the mouse on desktop system freezing issue