Windows 10: system getting restart frequently

Discus and support system getting restart frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently our system got upgraded to windows 10 system and getting restarted frequently most common drivers caused the restart are- "win32kbase.sys"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by som31, Jun 27, 2016.

1. som31 Win User

system getting restart frequently

Recently our system got upgraded to windows 10 system and getting restarted frequently
    most common drivers caused the restart are- "win32kbase.sys" and "ntoskrnl.exe"

:)

som31, Jun 27, 2016
  2. Farha Sal Win User

Lumia 950 Getting Restart and frequently Hang with Screeching sound and Yellow Display

Hi,

Were you able to check for an update? If not, Go to Settings
    > Update & security > Phone updates > Check for updates. After updating, check if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Farha Sal, Jun 27, 2016
  3. Lumia 950 Getting Restart and frequently Hang with Screeching sound and Yellow Display

Thank you for your reply.

Actually that is happened what I was questioning. They agreed on $20 but then after 4 days they called me and gave me new estimate of $105.!!

I was not questioning Microsoft Customer Care Center but I had little doubt in the service center where I visited. They calling themselves Official Service Center but they are having multiple brands' support.!!

Hope you can understand what I was telling here.

Thanks

Pritesh Gajjar, Jun 27, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Hi @som31.

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: BSOD Minidump - Configure to Create in Windows 10
    Go to Option Two, "Small Memory Dump". Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, seh the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

Thema:

1. system getting restart frequently - Similar Threads - system getting restart

2. System Frequently Freezes and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Frequently Freezes and Restarts: My computer's screen will appear to freeze, and then the entire computer shuts down and restarts. Sometimes, the restart doesn't initiate, and I am forced to forcefully shut down the computer and restart it. I checked the Event Viewer for logs that appeared at the time of the...
  3. System Frequently Freezes and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Frequently Freezes and Restarts: My computer's screen will appear to freeze, and then the entire computer shuts down and restarts. Sometimes, the restart doesn't initiate, and I am forced to forcefully shut down the computer and restart it. I checked the Event Viewer for logs that appeared at the time of the...
  4. Frequent restarts with a video_internal_schedular_error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent restarts with a video_internal_schedular_error: SO! I've had this issue for quite some time and have been trying to fix it myself to no avail. I keep getting BSOD with the video scheduler internal error, often multiple times a day. I always get this same problem report, I've seen it just about every day over the last...
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  6. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  7. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  9. Getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Frequently

Getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Frequently: My computer will not stop blue screening randomly during use.. I've updated all the drivers I'm aware of, and my bios is up to date. I'm hoping these 2 files will provide answers, if not, my apologies, I'll do whatever steps are necessary to get my pc working normally again....
  10. System frequently restart with BSOD

System frequently restart with BSOD: System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884