Windows 10: System got hund and DUMP

Discus and support System got hund and DUMP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, one of my laptop got dump due to POOL CORRUPTION as per analyze DMP file. Please go to below link to get Memory and Minidump files for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaviPatel1686, Jul 13, 2018.

1. System got hund and DUMP

Hello Team,

one of my laptop got dump due to POOL CORRUPTION as per analyze DMP file.

Please go to below link to get Memory and Minidump files for troubleshooting purpose.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ruosr6hxqQsZb0HFvbx6-qfgvdozUcNp?usp=sharing

Kindly guide what issue behind cause of system dump.

Thanks

Ravi Patel

:)

RaviPatel1686, Jul 13, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 13, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

System got hund and DUMP [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    • Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    • Go to the firewall settings,
    • Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    • Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. System got hund and DUMP

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

System got hund and DUMP

1. System got hund and DUMP - Similar Threads - System got hund

2. C drive got full and system got locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive got full and system got locked: My C drive's storage on Windows 11 got full and my system got locked. While trying to sign in, I'm getting the error message: "Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method".Please suggest a solution....
  3. C drive got full and system got locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive got full and system got locked: My C drive's storage on Windows 11 got full and my system got locked. While trying to sign in, I'm getting the error message: "Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method".Please suggest a solution....
  4. Dump File after system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dump File after system: Hi I got the following Dump file analysis after some auto shutdowns. I also attached a screenshot of event viewer around the time of error. ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Dump File after system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dump File after system: Hi I got the following Dump file analysis after some auto shutdowns. I also attached a screenshot of event viewer around the time of error. ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. Dump File after system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I got a BSOD dump file link is there

I got a BSOD dump file link is there: I got a BSOD so please check what caused itDump file hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-dump-file-link-is-there/fe68f037-991c-483d-a207-36372f5f616e
  8. system got dump (BSOD)

system got dump (BSOD): Hi, Please find attached System dump file as well as system logs of application and system. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LtLxA4e0APtaaFbKmH6assKcu7yql0yA can you help me in this case ....
  9. System got DUMP

System got DUMP: Hello, one of laptop in system got DUMP . it is quite difficult to restore his work . one of user kept in sleep mode . today while he weak up it system got BSOD. as per the check Application logs . found may be issue with don't synchronize with Time zone. i have...
  10. Debugging a hanging system with no memory dump

Debugging a hanging system with no memory dump: Hi, I'm having troubles with my Windows 10 laptop freezing when it comes out of sleep mode. I get the login screen and can move the mouse but I cannot click any buttons or type into the login box. The time also remains static and there are no entries for the time it was...