Windows 10: System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC.

Discus and support System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there, I've got into some serious trouble since yesterday, I hope I get solution as soon as possible because I've so many things left to work due... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MANDARSAINI, Apr 20, 2020.

1. System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC.

Hello there, I've got into some serious trouble since yesterday, I hope I get solution as soon as possible because I've so many things left to work due to this issue. So here's the problem, yesterday my laptop got infected by some virus and all the files get corrupted and all the files have .lalo extension I've searched whole day how to resolve this virus and after coming out from 10-15 solutions I'd got one to boot the pc in safe mode and make changes in the settings, I booted my laptop with safe mode in normal mode then it restarted and showed the login screen with enter password. I entered the password as it was linked with my microsoft account then I tried 5 6 old passwords still didn't get any response, then I changed password 2 times on other PC and then continue entering the password still its not recognising, then I saw some of the solution to reset password on microsoft page but still it didn't worked for me. I tried to format the system from reset system still it didn't get complete because it displays some error then I saw how to get over it on microsoft so I did that too but it asked me my account password and every time I enter it showed wrong. I tried to connect the system with internet still didn't resolve the problem. Can you please give the exact solution what to do with this because I've tried each and every solution on internet and microsoft as well, hope I get the solution as quick as possible as I'm asking on Microsoft website, please do solution quickly and resolve this, I've microsoft windows 10

:)

MANDARSAINI, Apr 20, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 20, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    PC Infected with Virus

My boss isn't great with computers and clicked a link in an email she shouldn't have, now the PC is infected with one of those things asking for credit card info to buy anti virus software. I wasn't in the office today so I didn't get to look at it myself, but I told her to boot into safe mode and try system restore, it didn't work though and the virus/program still ran.

Usually in these cases, I just would reinstall Windows to make sure everything is clean. But she has data on this hard drive that can't be lost. When I go in tomorrow, I was going to see if I can copy the data to an external while in safe mode. I don't think it'll work, but I'll give it a shot.

I *think* I have a second internal hard drive at my office. Could I put this in the PC, install Windows on it, boot into the clean Windows then copy the files from the hard drive with the infected Windows?

Any suggestions how I should best deal with this?

OrbitzXT, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC.

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC.

1. System got infected by .lalo virus and not able to login or reset PC. - Similar Threads - System got infected

2. Not able to login to the system.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to login to the system.: I have windows 10 dell laptop recently I have reset my pc, and after resetting when I tried to log in it shows -"The User Profile Service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I tried to solve using some suggestions on the community for that I have to go...
  3. Not able to login to the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login to the system.: I have windows 10 dell laptop recently I have reset my pc, and after resetting when I tried to log in it shows -"The User Profile Service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."I tried to solve using some suggestions on the community for that I have to go...
  4. Not able to login to the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC Infected with Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC Infected with Virus: My laptop is not working. So bad that it runs csgo on lowest of lowest settings and still gets 30 fps. The reason why i came here though is for help ,my laptop has virus probably some new stuff that my free antivirus can't detect. Thus i have taken it upon myself to find a...
  6. System Infected with Virus

System Infected with Virus: hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?[Original Title: system hacked]...
  7. lalo files

lalo files: After a virus attack image files converted to lalo files. Ex; “ DSC_0008.JPG.lalo “ . Is it possible to recover these files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/lalo-files/9c7c6c62-3938-4aef-a251-29eae620200b
  8. Virus infection

Virus infection: i have encountered a .masodas virus which has infected my PC completely so please help, every file has been affected as .masodas extention. Please don't ask me to pay for the solution...
  9. Virus infection

Virus infection: I recently brought a Acer Predator 17 X. After two weeks i noticed a “-“ flashing ln the top left hand side of t a blank screen that loaded after the Acer logo screen and the Windows10 loading screen. I found a utility on sorceforge that found a virus in the bootrecord that...
  10. My desktop pc got infected with a virus, still having problems

My desktop pc got infected with a virus, still having problems: Hello, Tonight around 9:14 pm I was trying to merge my friends 5 videos together... I remembered that Windows Live movie maker had a feature that you could merge the files together... I must have gotten an illegitimate version of the program because it asked me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus .lalo