Windows 10: system hacked

Discus and support system hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sinachek, Aug 4, 2021.

1. sinachek Win User

system hacked

hello one of my friends system hacked by a virus that locked all his files and folders.the system slowed down and keeps restarting by itself.is there anyway to fix it without having to delete everything?

:)

sinachek, Aug 4, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 4, 2021
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Aug 4, 2021
  4. system hacked

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

system hacked

1. system hacked - Similar Threads - system hacked

2. My Account has been hacked, Microsoft's system is so frustrating and irritating to go through.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account has been hacked, Microsoft's system is so frustrating and irritating to go through.: I got hacked due to believing a "microsoft verification" bot, i know i know, it was my fault but I believe Microsoft shouldn't let hackers in so easily. My main email address ex#########*** Email address is removed for privacy *** was hacked and my own gmail account was...
  3. My Account has been hacked, Microsoft's system is so frustrating and irritating to go through.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account has been hacked, Microsoft's system is so frustrating and irritating to go through.: I got hacked due to believing a "microsoft verification" bot, i know i know, it was my fault but I believe Microsoft shouldn't let hackers in so easily. My main email address ex#########*** Email address is removed for privacy *** was hacked and my own gmail account was...
  4. My Account has been hacked, Microsoft's system is so frustrating and irritating to go through.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  6. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  7. Why is my system being hacked

8. My Windows 10 laptop was hacked and my Windows System 32 has "no pathway or domain can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop was hacked and my Windows System 32 has "no pathway or domain can be...: My intel laptop was hack and my windows system 32 has no pathway or domain can be found or does not exist. What do I do* Changed to a question* Original tile: Hacked...
  9. My Windows 10 laptop was hacked and my Windows System 32 has "no pathway or domain can be...

My Windows 10 laptop was hacked and my Windows System 32 has "no pathway or domain can be...: My intel laptop was hack and my windows system 32 has no pathway or domain can be found or does not exist. What do I do* Changed to a question* Original tile: Hacked...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop was hacked and my Windows System 32 has "no pathway or domain can be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging