Windows 10: system hang problem.

Discus and support system hang problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear sir, I am working on windows 10. when i was installed in PC then working so good. But now days system performance working to bad. Pc started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MahendarSingh2, Jul 9, 2020.

1. system hang problem.

Dear sir,

I am working on windows 10. when i was installed in PC then working so good. But now days system performance working to bad. Pc started after 5-6 minutes system is hanged. so please solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks,

:)

MahendarSingh2, Jul 9, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 9, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jul 9, 2020
  4. blibba Win User

system hang problem.

Mouse stuttering, occasional system hangs

Ok, so a few weeks ago my accommodation block at uni switched to wireless-only networking. I've had to start using a shitty old USB wireless dongle that I have, and since doing so I've been running into a couple of problems. The timing may or may not be a coincidence.

• Every couple of days or so the system hangs. Music keeps playing but the mouse and keyboard do nothing, even when unplugged and plugged back in. The system clock does not advance. The event manager reveals nothing other than the unexpected shutdown.
    • Frequently cursor movement becomes stuttery. This can be fixed by unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in again, or sometimes by banging the mouse on the table.
    My mouse is a Steelseries Ikari Optical, and my crap old USB wireless device is an Edimax EW-7318USg. I've tried various releases of the USB wireless driver to no avail. I've been running my system at stock since the problem started, so as to rule out my overclock as a possible cause. Other system specs are listed as "the one under the desk" in my system specs.

Any ideas?

blibba, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

system hang problem.

1. system hang problem. - Similar Threads - system hang problem

2. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  3. System Getting Hanged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Getting Hanged: My System is getting Hanged, I tried all the option. Purchased a new licensed windows 10 from Microsoft website and installed the windows through USB pen drive. But still my system is getting hanged. My system is having dual Os - Windows 10 and Linux and i am using normally...
  4. Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem

Regarding RAM usage,system hanging problem: I am using only Chrome but my RAM usage is showing 3GB or more than 3GB out of 4GB in task manager and my system hangs and mostly it is very slow . Even if I did not use any application or software my RAM usage is showing above 2.6 GB.Also when I have cleared the cache it is...
  5. system hangs

system hangs: After the last upgrade, my Acer Aspire keeps hanging on restart. A message saying an error has occurred and it must restart. this happens several times then it hangs. I cannot get it to switch off! Any ideas what is the problem?...
  6. hanging problem

hanging problem: whenever i m using my pc after sometime my pc got hanged and my pc does not restart after hanged. and when i place my pc from one place to another then also my pc got hanged and there is no problem in starting the pc i have so many thing but i can't getting solution of this...
  7. Hanging problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hanging problem: Just one month before i purchased hp 15cc178cl which is core i7 and 8th generation... Now i am facing hanging issue its cross all the limits its like i am using 512 mb RAM... But in actual its 8gb... If i open my computer it take 45 seconds to 1 minute to open it... I...
  8. SYSTEMS HANGED

SYSTEMS HANGED: MY LEPTOP IS VERY VERY HANG WHEN I UPDATE ANY TYPES OOF APPLICATIN ARE NOT ON AND FULL SYSTEM IS VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systems-hanged/08d47e98-e567-4b10-b49a-e2e37dca81a0
  9. System Hangs on Shutdown + System Interrupt CPU Use + Startup Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs on Shutdown + System Interrupt CPU Use + Startup Problems: I'm having a set of problems that I can't find an answer for. 1. After choosing the "shutdown" command, the computer stays on the blue "the system is shutting down" screen forever--two days or more--until I hold down the power button for several seconds. 2. On startup, most...
  10. System Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs: I have had repeated problems with system hangs since installation on July 29. The latest updates 3pm today have been applied. I have disabled most tasks in startup but so far still getting hangs varying from a few minutes till an hour or more. I have looked at the event logs...