Windows 10: system hanging frequentlly

Discus and support system hanging frequentlly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; in the last month my system windows 10 patches are downloaded but some of them are not updated due to that my system hanging frequently . how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bhanuchander Gattoji, Oct 10, 2018.

1. system hanging frequentlly

in the last month my system windows 10 patches are downloaded but some of them are not updated due to that my system hanging frequently .

how to fix this issue

:)

Bhanuchander Gattoji, Oct 10, 2018

2. system hangs

Let’s run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to perform maintenance tasks and clean up unused files and shortcuts. Please follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type in Troubleshooting and select it from the results.
    • Click View all.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose Try troubleshooting as an administrator and follow the steps.

Keep us posted.

Josette Sal, Oct 10, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 10, 2018
  4. system hanging frequentlly

Right click hangs system - Windows 10 PRO X64

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow the steps below to run System Maintenance troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select System and Security.
    • Select System Maintenance under System options.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2: Safe Mode.

To start your system in safe mode follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advance Option.
    • Select Startup Repair.
    • Follow the on Screen instruction.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

system hanging frequentlly

1. system hanging frequentlly - Similar Threads - system hanging frequentlly

2. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  3. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  4. System Getting Hanged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Getting Hanged: My System is getting Hanged, I tried all the option. Purchased a new licensed windows 10 from Microsoft website and installed the windows through USB pen drive. But still my system is getting hanged. My system is having dual Os - Windows 10 and Linux and i am using normally...
  5. system hangs

system hangs: After the last upgrade, my Acer Aspire keeps hanging on restart. A message saying an error has occurred and it must restart. this happens several times then it hangs. I cannot get it to switch off! Any ideas what is the problem?...
  6. system hang problem.

system hang problem.: Dear sir, I am working on windows 10. when i was installed in PC then working so good. But now days system performance working to bad. Pc started after 5-6 minutes system is hanged. so please solve this problem ASAP. Thanks,...
  7. Application Hangs (result in complete system hang)

Application Hangs (result in complete system hang): (Not a BSOD related issue) So for some reason after clean installing Windows 10 Pro 1903 I get random application hangs and then my system just hangs entirely and forces me to manually reboot. The only errors that get logged is in Event Viewer which I've saved to a .RAR. My...
  8. SYSTEMS HANGED

SYSTEMS HANGED: MY LEPTOP IS VERY VERY HANG WHEN I UPDATE ANY TYPES OOF APPLICATIN ARE NOT ON AND FULL SYSTEM IS VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systems-hanged/08d47e98-e567-4b10-b49a-e2e37dca81a0
  9. System Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs: I have had repeated problems with system hangs since installation on July 29. The latest updates 3pm today have been applied. I have disabled most tasks in startup but so far still getting hangs varying from a few minutes till an hour or more. I have looked at the event logs...
  10. Frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system hangs: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...