Windows 10: system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update

Discus and support system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have a continuing issue with large feature updates for Win10. System hangs at 75% and the only way past it is to completely shut down to gain access.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J. A.Jarrell, Jun 1, 2020.

1. system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update

Have a continuing issue with large feature updates for Win10. System hangs at 75% and the only way past it is to completely shut down to gain access. Also, for some reason there is no longer update history shown for more than one attempt to look so no way to know if the updates have completed or not. Suggestions???

:)

J. A.Jarrell, Jun 1, 2020

2. Win 10 System Image on an external, brand new HD is hanging at approx. 22-25% for ever!

Who can help me, please?

Win 10 System Image on an external, brand new HD is hanging at approx. 22-25% for ever!

• Notebook HP Pavilion dv6-6012ez (4-5Years old).

• Bevor Win 7.

• Change to Win 10.

• Everything does functioning good and stable, but ….

• I can’t produce a System Image on an external, brand new HD (500GB).

• It keeps continuous hanging at approx. 22-25% for ever.

• To get rid of it, I have to cancel the process.

• After scanning the build in HD C:\ there is no error at all !!!

• So, what goes wrong, what ca I do?

I would appreciate any qualified help.

Thanks - Rolf

RolfGeiger, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Install of application hangs about 75% through

I am trying to install an application from the Marketplace. It hangs about 75% into the install. What can I do?

I have soft reset the phone to stop the installation, removed the application and tried again. I have tried this three times and the progress bar gets stuck about 75% through.

I have a good data connection.

Laura

Laura Rooke, Jun 4, 2020
  4. pateljk Win User

system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update

body text feathering and CleanBrowser, unwanted window installer popped up

Get advance uninstaller pro for free of charge and install it. you can uninstall body feather from the list in it. it's easy and works well.

pateljk, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update

1. system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update - Similar Threads - system hangs approx

2. Suddenly System hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly System hang: Suddenly System hang ,And I force reboot .The computer show a message "hardware is being replece ,changed " And enable someting.This is log file.https://ufile.io/p176ix7r...
  3. I was running SFC scan, it hanged at 75%, and I restarted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was running SFC scan, it hanged at 75%, and I restarted.: submitted by /u/Ibankhanwrites [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfld45/i_was_running_sfc_scan_it_hanged_at_75_and_i/
  4. system hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system hangs: After the last upgrade, my Acer Aspire keeps hanging on restart. A message saying an error has occurred and it must restart. this happens several times then it hangs. I cannot get it to switch off! Any ideas what is the problem?...
  5. When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.: Title says it all. On The BSOD I get stop Code: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE It's done this twice now. Unsure as to what's going on here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-updating-to-1903-i-bsod-at-75-install/2c471f1a-754d-46e4-a739-b603cfdf79ee
  6. Update to Version 1809 hangs system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update to Version 1809 hangs system: I have 2 desktops that I attempted to download Version 1809. I did them one at a time and the 1st download worked perfectly with no problem, however the 2nd download gets to 80 % download and just hangs up the system. Your ideas please, thanks. I just returned from the...
  7. SYSTEMS HANGED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEMS HANGED: MY LEPTOP IS VERY VERY HANG WHEN I UPDATE ANY TYPES OOF APPLICATIN ARE NOT ON AND FULL SYSTEM IS VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systems-hanged/08d47e98-e567-4b10-b49a-e2e37dca81a0
  8. 9879 update - Muuse driver won't install and system hangs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    9879 update - Muuse driver won't install and system hangs: Hi there I've posted this in this section rather than the VM one since I'm not sure if it's a generic Windows 9879 problem or a VMware one. Using a Microsoft mouse (so they SHOULD have drivers for it !!!!) - after doing the latest updates I had to re-install VMWARE...
  9. System Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs: I have had repeated problems with system hangs since installation on July 29. The latest updates 3pm today have been applied. I have disabled most tasks in startup but so far still getting hangs varying from a few minutes till an hour or more. I have looked at the event logs...
  10. Install stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install stuck at 75%: I've tried installing a few times, and every time it gets to 75% with 1% in configuring settings. It'll stay like that for hours, so I've forced shutdown and restarted. It reverts to Win8.1, and in Windows Update it says there was an important update that didn't complete,...