Windows 10: System hangs during Save As

Discus and support System hangs during Save As in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Seems that about 80% of the time I try to save a document from Word or Excel, my systems hangs. After a few minutes I get a message to wait for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Imsai8080, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:17 PM.

1. Imsai8080 Win User

System hangs during Save As

Seems that about 80% of the time I try to save a document from Word or Excel, my systems hangs. After a few minutes I get a message to wait for the program or restart the program, usually resulting in loss of the document.

:)

2. system hangs

Let’s run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to perform maintenance tasks and clean up unused files and shortcuts. Please follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type in Troubleshooting and select it from the results.
    • Click View all.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose Try troubleshooting as an administrator and follow the steps.

Keep us posted.

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

4. System hangs during Save As

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

System hangs during Save As

1. System hangs during Save As - Similar Threads - System hangs during

2. Explorer.exe Hang During Login Process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe Hang During Login Process: Having an issue with various Windows 10 and some Windows 7 clients where once a user logs in to their PC or VM their desktop begins to load, but doesnt finish. Explorer.exe is hung at this point as clicking anywhere on the screen will bring up the error that...
  3. system hanging frequentlly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system hanging frequentlly: in the last month my system windows 10 patches are downloaded but some of them are not updated due to that my system hanging frequently . how to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-hanging-frequentlly/9105b9ef-7a95-460a-b52a-cba13602557e
  4. SYSTEMS HANGED

SYSTEMS HANGED: MY LEPTOP IS VERY VERY HANG WHEN I UPDATE ANY TYPES OOF APPLICATIN ARE NOT ON AND FULL SYSTEM IS VERY SLOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/systems-hanged/08d47e98-e567-4b10-b49a-e2e37dca81a0
  5. Win 10 hangs during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 hangs during install: The issue: I'm running Windows 7 in a VirtualBox virtual machine. It's time to upgrade to Windows 10, but the upgrade process doesn't complete: it gets to the point where I see the black screen with the blue Windows logo, but nothing else is visible: no progress indicator,...
  6. Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in

Laptop Hang / Freeze problem during plug in: I have laptop ASUS ROG. I'm using it from last 2015. It runs so smooth till last week. From last week, I'm facing a problem of Freezing & Hang problem. It's have some kind of diffrent problem, when my bettrery is low & I plug in after some time it will be freeze or Hang....
  7. Word 2016 hangs at saving file

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 hangs at saving file: Hello guys! I have Windows 10 build 1703 and Office 2016 x64 installed on it. When I try to save or print any Word file it hangs. When I diconnect from Internet - everything is fine. Could you please help me solving the problem? 87751
  8. Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark

Blue screens + system hangs during stresstest/benchmark: Hello, My system had 2 blue screen the past few weeks, so I decided to try to check for eventual hardware and software problems, I started by running a stress test with ROG realbench since my CPU is overclocked, it gave me an error already(program stopped working), so...
  9. System Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Hangs: I have had repeated problems with system hangs since installation on July 29. The latest updates 3pm today have been applied. I have disabled most tasks in startup but so far still getting hangs varying from a few minutes till an hour or more. I have looked at the event logs...
  10. Frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system hangs: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...