Windows 10: System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

Discus and support System Icon that I can't figure out what it is. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Lately I have been seeing this icon down by the clock and can't figure out what it is. When I move the mouse over it it goes away. Unknow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wsb6740, Nov 28, 2020.

1. System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

System Icon that I can't figure out what it is. IQyOnkLK-fIKScDLUSU6TdcumiZPUmRKpOQrAXg9gZg.jpg

Lately I have been seeing this icon down by the clock and can't figure out what it is. When I move the mouse over it it goes away.

Unknow system icon

submitted by /u/wsb6740
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wsb6740, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

Windows 10 system icons not showing.

Hi,

The concern you have encountered with system icons may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest that you go through the taskbar settings by simply followwing the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    • Click Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

If the solution did not work, we suggest running System file check. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder,
    and then replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    on this
    link
    to perform the task.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards

Alden Rey, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

System Icon that I can't figure out what it is.

1. System Icon that I can't figure out what it is. - Similar Threads - System Icon can't

2. The previous system shutdown was unexpected. Can't figure out what happened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected. Can't figure out what happened.: Received my GPU back from an RMA yesterday and overnight the system shutdown unexpectedly and now the GPU doesn't work again. According to the shutdown logs, about 18 minutes before the shutdown I started receiving WHEA-Logger warnings stating that "a corrected hardware error...
  3. The previous system shutdown was unexpected. Can't figure out what happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected. Can't figure out what happened.: Received my GPU back from an RMA yesterday and overnight the system shutdown unexpectedly and now the GPU doesn't work again. According to the shutdown logs, about 18 minutes before the shutdown I started receiving WHEA-Logger warnings stating that "a corrected hardware error...
  4. The previous system shutdown was unexpected. Can't figure out what happened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't figure out!

can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  7. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't figure it out . .

I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  9. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...