Windows 10: System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

Discus and support System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't figure out how (or if I even can) to have the system icons show up on my second monitor too, all I have on the right is the time and date. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Soviet_D0ge, Mar 22, 2020.

1. System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

I can't figure out how (or if I even can) to have the system icons show up on my second monitor too, all I have on the right is the time and date. I could really benefit having those on my second monitor since when playing games I have to win-tab and click on "view desktop" to access them, as I play on fullscreen and they get covered up. Is there a setting for this? A third-party app like classic shell?

submitted by /u/Soviet_D0ge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Soviet_D0ge, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

System Icons in Taskbar Bouncing Left and Right?

Hi Rob002,

There might be an application running on and off in the system's background that's why taskbar icons are rearranging from time to time. May we know the result after you perform a clean boot? Also may we ask for a screenshot of your taskbar.

In the meantime, can you try to toggle on Always show all icons in the notification area option in Windows settings. Kindly follow these steps:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    2. Choose Personalization.
    3. Click Taskbar.
    4. Under Notification area, press Select which icons will appear on the taskbar.
    5. Toggle on Always show all icons in the notification area.

After performing the steps above, check if issue persists.

Keep us posted.

Ralph Sta, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup?

1. System icons on both taskbars on two monitor setup? - Similar Threads - System icons both

2. Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors: Hi,So I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm trying to get the taskbar to show up on both of my monitors. Currently it is only showing up on the main monitor. I've seen videos that shows I'm supposed to have access to the Taskbar Behaviors in order to turn it on/off, but when...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar on Both Monitors: Hi,So I just upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm trying to get the taskbar to show up on both of my monitors. Currently it is only showing up on the main monitor. I've seen videos that shows I'm supposed to have access to the Taskbar Behaviors in order to turn it on/off, but when...
  4. Two monitor setup question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Two monitor setup question: I currently have a two-display setup. I would like to share display 2 with a Mac M1 Mini that I just purchased. I woud like to use a manual DVI switch (2 DVI in, 1 DVI out) to select the input to display 2. Here is my question. When I switch input from the PC to the Mac,...
  5. steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.

in Windows 10 Customization
    steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.: In the past showing system icons in both screens when connecting additional monitor was an option. Is the option still available? if so, what is the procedure?...
  6. Anyway to get volume icon on taskbars of both monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to get volume icon on taskbars of both monitors?: Recently got a second monitor, and I was wondering is there a way to add volume icon that is on your main monitor taskbar to both monitors? I google before posting and there seems to be no way doing it natively in windows, is this still the case? Also people recommended...
  7. Taskbar icons on Multi-monitor setup never seem to work

Taskbar icons on Multi-monitor setup never seem to work: I'm using 1 LG monitor and 1 Epson projector and I want the same taskbar icons on both monitors. The Taskbar Settings: 'Show taskbar on all displays" is set to 'On' 'Show taskbar buttons on' is set to 'All taskbars' 'Combine buttons on other taskbars' is set to 'Always,...
  8. Tray icons in both monitors ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tray icons in both monitors ?: Im using 2 monitors, is there a way to have tray icons on both monitors, the 2nd monitor shows only the date and time. submitted by /u/smamx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwx7l9/tray_icons_in_both_monitors/
  9. Display taskbar icons on both monitors

Display taskbar icons on both monitors: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to also display the taskbar icons on my second monitor in extend display mode. As you can see here is my main first monitor [ATTACH] And here is my second monitor[ATTACH] From what I read it's not possible to copy them on the...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar: App icons on both monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar: App icons on both monitors: Hi there, I recently added a second monitor to my Win 10 PC. I have attached a number of apps to the taskbar as can be seen in the image I attached. Does anyone know how to extend the symbols also into the taskbar on the right monitor? I would like to have the symbols...