Windows 10: System Image Fail number 0x%1 in message file for %2 0x8007013D

Discus and support System Image Fail number 0x%1 in message file for %2 0x8007013D in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Windows 10 upgrade How can I create a system image? Thanks! 58263 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by oohansel, Aug 1, 2016.

1. oohansel Win User

System Image Fail number 0x%1 in message file for %2 0x8007013D

Windows 10 upgrade

How can I create a system image?

Thanks!

:)

oohansel, Aug 1, 2016

2. can't delete previous version of windows because I can't open systemsettings.exe

Hey, I've been trying to delete my previous version of windows, but I couldn't because I think I have to go into system settings, and it won't work for me. I'm trying to open settings. However, I see it come up with that blue image with the white gear
    and it goes to I an error message which is titled "Settings: SystemSettings.exe - Application Error" and has a message stating that an instruction at 0x(bunch of letters and numbers) referenced memory at 0x(bunch of zeroes), and that the memory couldn't be
    written, what does this mean? Help would be appreciated........

deerwood999, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10: Cannot login to computer or factory reset(SOLVED)

Every time i try to press a button to login it just reloads the screen and freezes for a second. When going into safe mode it just comes up with an error message. An error also comes up whenever i try to reset the computer.

The error message:

LogonUI.exe - System Error

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Parameters 0x 7ff 8b 40d 1b58 0x 7ff 8b 40d 1b58 0x 7ff 8b 40d 1b58 0x 7ff 8b 40d 1b58.

ihavenocluewhatsgoingon, Aug 1, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Aug 1, 2016
  5. oohansel Win User
    oohansel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System Image Fail number 0x%1 in message file for %2 0x8007013D - Similar Threads - System Image Fail

2. System image restore failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System image restore failed: Hi guys,I don't know if someone have problem like mine, because from what I can search, there may be almost similar issue but none of the solution works for me so if you guys have any idea, please help meContext: I am upgrading my HP laptop by adding a new SSD disk 240gb for...
  3. System image restore failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System image restore failed: Hi guys,I don't know if someone have problem like mine, because from what I can search, there may be almost similar issue but none of the solution works for me so if you guys have any idea, please help meContext: I am upgrading my HP laptop by adding a new SSD disk 240gb for...
  4. System image fails to restore image.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System image fails to restore image.: I am trying to restore a system image on my computer but I cannot understand why it keeps failing. Previously I had no problems in restoring a system image. The following error message is displayed instead: “The system image restore failed.Windows cannot restore a system...
  5. microsoft visual c++ runtime installation failed due to error 0x%2

microsoft visual c++ runtime installation failed due to error 0x%2: Hi, I've been attempting to install a program and the following error was shown: microsoft visual c++ runtime installation failed due to error 0x%2 any suggestions?...
  6. system image backup failed

system image backup failed: I had a successful image backup a year ago. However, recently, when I tried to do image backup, it failed. Please see the attached file. It happened on version 1809. I checked history service and volume shadow copy service and both of them were on automatic and had started. I...
  7. System Image "Failed"?

System Image "Failed"?: Hello. I created a system image in windows 10 to backup on my external drive. Its was about 80% done before I left for the night. However, when I came in this morning, I found that the backup had "failed" becasuse "new bad clusters were found on the source volume. These...
  8. System image restore fails

System image restore fails: I'm replacing the hard drive on my laptop since my original is full. 1. Using Windows' Backup and Restore, I created a system image. 2. Since I do not have a DVD drive, I created a Windows 10 install media (here) directly to a USB. 3. I boot up using the USB and attempt...
  9. System Image Backup failed with odd message

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Backup failed with odd message: I have tried to run a system image backup on my Win10 VM and it fails with an odd message. the location must not be "compressed or encrypted or sparse". Now I understand what compressed and encrypted mean and the location is not those, but sparse? Details Host: Win7...
  10. System Image Restore Fail

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Restore Fail: Hi All, I had to wind my OS back to windows 7 using recovery media because a system image I created with the backup and restore tool in windows 10 failed to restore. The system image was on an external hdd but it could not be found when plugged into a USB port. I'll...