Windows 10: System image on pen drive

Discus and support System image on pen drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created a system image of Surface pro windows 10 on a pen drive using 'sharing and saving it via network path'. Has anyone successfully reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KurianJohn, Jul 30, 2019.

1. System image on pen drive

I created a system image of Surface pro windows 10 on a pen drive using 'sharing and saving it via network path'. Has anyone successfully reinstalled windows by this method .

:)

KurianJohn, Jul 30, 2019

2. related to pen drive

Hi,

A Pen Drive or USB is a data storage device that includes flash memory with an Integrated USB interface, and is a Plug and play device. That said, your computer should easily recognize your Pen Drive without any issues. A software might be blocking it, or
    an update is needed for it to work properly. However, let us isolate your concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Is your Pen Drive working in other devices?
    • Were there any changes (Updates, software installation) made prior to the issues?
    • Have you tried using another Pen Drive on your computer?

in the meantime, we suggest that you insert your Pen Drive, and check if there's any error(s) in Device Manager.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jul 30, 2019
  3. System Image Problem

Bill,

Could you elaborate on the Nick's Data? I've already done a Sys Img to G: drive.
    What is a Belarc Advisor audit?

Rebooting now to see if drives stay the same.

--
    Nick

caddman6425, Jul 30, 2019
  4. System image on pen drive

Unable to use System restore from a windows 10 image on Windows 7 with error: "windows cannot find a system image-the usb drive is not visible"

Hi Otley,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As you mentioned, when you connect the USB flash drive in to the system then the System image backup is not present. It might occur if the System image files is not created properly or may be it got corrupted.

As an initial steps I suggest you to check for the memory space in the USB flash driver.

If the Memory is occupied in the USB flash drive the I suggest you to try running check disk on USB flash drive and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to perform Check Disk.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below commands.

Chkdsk [drive letter]: /f /r

Reply to us with the status of your issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

System image on pen drive

1. System image on pen drive - Similar Threads - System image pen

2. pen drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pen drive: my pen drive cruzer blade is not open in my pc. And it notify that it is install but i can't see thier icon in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-drive/564e65c4-164c-4e3a-835c-c470452f16cd
  3. pen drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pen drive: my pen drive cruzer blade is not open in my pc. And it notify that it is install but i can't see thier icon in my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-drive/564e65c4-164c-4e3a-835c-c470452f16cd
  4. Pen Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen Drive: Hi. I always face a question that my pen drive always undetected when I'm triying to transfer files to it. I download video that my teacher sent me on WhatsApp but everytime I try to transfer from my computer to pen drive it will run awhile and after that it says there's some...
  5. Pen Drive

Pen Drive: Hi. I always face a question that my pen drive always undetected when I'm triying to transfer files to it. I download video that my teacher sent me on WhatsApp but everytime I try to transfer from my computer to pen drive it will run awhile and after that it says there's some...
  6. Drives selection for system image

Drives selection for system image: Hi. I am trying to make a system image but I'm troubled with something i haven't experienced before.When I installed windows on my current PC, i had all system files installed on an SSD which is Disk C. That's the only disk i actually care about for the system image, as i...
  7. Drives selection for system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drives selection for system image: Hi. I am trying to make a system image but I'm troubled with something i haven't experienced before.When I installed windows on my current PC, i had all system files installed on an SSD which is Disk C. That's the only disk i actually care about for the system image, as i...
  8. r drive image system image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    r drive image system image: I have never done back ups before so am new to this.I have r image drive and created a system image and saved on to my 2nd hard drive,I created a start up disc and booted up from it to make sure it all worked ok.my question is, the size of used space on my c drive is 59...
  9. pen drives

pen drives: My old PC was BIOS. My new one is UEFI but set to legacy by my builder as I am not techy. I have pen drives I used to use with my old BIOS PC. Can I use these sticks as they are simply formatted for storage? How does this affect how I create and use a pen drive? Do I need to...
  10. Backup image on Macrium rescue pen drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup image on Macrium rescue pen drive: Whether partitioning of pen drive is required to keep backup image on Macrium rescue pen drive? 27742

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system image in pendrive