Windows 10: System image recovery password is incorrect

Discus and support System image recovery password is incorrect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Actually,my laptop has a blue screen of death problem. So i have made some changes to msconfig to safe boot in minimal . After the restart my pc says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EKANTHAMRUTH, Jun 14, 2020.

1. System image recovery password is incorrect

Actually,my laptop has a blue screen of death problem. So i have made some changes to msconfig to safe boot in minimal . After the restart my pc says that the password is incorrect. Then i went to troubleshoot problems -> system image recovery and system startup repair. At this point it asks me to enter the password of my account . Then i entered my microsoft local, live and even my pc pin. It shows incorrect password for every thing i entered.

:)

EKANTHAMRUTH, Jun 14, 2020

2. System image recovery password incorrect

Thanks for your assistance:

I have not Problems loging into Windows account, so Login via pin on PC works, also via complete Password. Im able to Login to live Services via browser.

But when i boot to System recovery and try to do a System Image recovery, it say "Password incorrect".

Afer several attempts, i decided to boot via USB Install Media i*ve created 11.2015, and i was able to Login to System Image recovery console with the same Password i always use. Recovery was usccessfull, but i decided to do a clean install with a newly
    created USB boot stick with the latest Windows 10 Setup from 02.2016.

Seems to be an issue with an update maybe?

Kind regards

Markus KEREKI, Jun 14, 2020
  3. System image recovery password incorrect

I`m able to log on to my PC with Pin, also to all live-Services but when i try to do a System Image recovery, it doesn't accept my Password.

I entered it correctly, because i showed it with clicking on the right Symbol to show Passwort.

Kind regards,

Markus

It seems a issue like this thread:

HELP! "Incorrect Password" New Windows 10 Update

and this

Keeps saying "incorrect password"

Markus KEREKI, Jun 14, 2020
  4. System image recovery password is incorrect

System image recovery password incorrect

I have the same problem with System Image Recovery. I can not get Windows to load and I am trying to run diagnostics and it keeps asking for my password. I thought it would be my Microsoft password but no luck. I always use my PIN to sign into Windows.

WilliamDietz1, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

System image recovery password is incorrect

1. System image recovery password is incorrect - Similar Threads - System image recovery

2. Recovery Environment Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Environment Password Incorrect: Hello all, For the past few weeks I've been having issues with booting my Asus laptop. There has been a few ongoing problems with drivers and windows update. But thats another story. Ultimately I'm in the recovery environment trying to refresh the windows install on my...
  3. System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image Recovery: Hi, I recently downloaded a windows version known as gohstspectre and it works great! Except for one thing, I use system images alot and need to use them quite frequently, with my slim version of windows it does not have the option to reset to a system image from the...
  4. System image recovery

System image recovery: I'm about to get a new computer and I was wondering: Since I procured my Windows 10 via the free upgrade, will I need to buy a retail version of Windows 10 after I make a system image recovery?...
  5. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: What does it do and how do I used ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-image-recovery/67abca7a-9aa8-4309-bfc3-9fc7cf299d02
  6. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Can I use a SYSTEM IMAGE RECOVERY to transfer my files to anew PC trough an external drive? If on my existing pc i have 2 disks C: and D: and the new one will also have 2 disks will the system install the image on the new PC like they were on the old PC? C: to C: amd D:ti...
  7. system image recovery

system image recovery: I can't long into my Desktop-HTLT8V4 it needs recovery key and the sign I got was - to retrieve this key , go tohttp://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq from another PC or mobile device .in case you need it the key ID is D48B8C0E...
  8. System image recovery

System image recovery: I had backed up a system image on March 2, put an old Windows 7 one I had on my Netbook before it broke (my desktop was originally a Windows 7 btw). On March 30, I tried to restore the system image I saved earlier in the month, but I ended up getting a system image I saved...
  9. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Hey guys, OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 System Model HP ProBook 4540s System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) I have made it a habit to...
  10. System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Recovery: Hi All, I'm switching to SSD and I created a system image on the drive already. I tried going to system image recovery to boot using it, however when I click it, the screen goes blank. I'm pretty sure it's not a time thing, I gave it 8 hours. I'm pretty sure this is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system image recovery image without password asking

2. asks for password for system image recovery

3. system image recovery password for this account