Windows 10: System Image Recovery

Discus and support System Image Recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently downloaded a windows version known as gohstspectre and it works great! Except for one thing, I use system images alot and need to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matyas Kovecses, Jun 22, 2020.

1. System Image Recovery

Hi,

I recently downloaded a windows version known as gohstspectre and it works great! Except for one thing, I use system images alot and need to use them quite frequently, with my slim version of windows it does not have the option to reset to a system image from the advanced settings menu, do you know an alternate way to use a system image, or a download to fix the menu?

Windows 1909 btw

-Thanks

:)

Matyas Kovecses, Jun 22, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Chester62 Win User
    System Image Recovery Hangs

I discovered that if I wait until the step "Advanced Options" to connect the external drive containing the System Image, and then click on "System Image Recovery", the recovery proceeds normally.

If I connect the external drive before starting the recovery process, that is, before clicking on "Shift" and "Restart", the system hangs when I get to the "System Image Recovery" step.

Chester62, Jun 22, 2020
  4. System Image Recovery

Unable to use repair disk and system image recovery as it will not work

Hello,

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing.

Please provide us more information help you better:

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Did you receive any error message or error code?

• What is the error that you receive while performing system image recovery through repair disk?

• What all troubleshooting steps have you done?

Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

System Image Recovery

1. System Image Recovery - Similar Threads - System Image Recovery

2. System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery: I used the Backup and Restore Windows 7 tool to create a system image, which I stored on my NAS. I then copied that image to a new, clean drive. I attempted to use that to image a drive on a new computer using the Windows Recovery environment and selecting Recovery from a...
  3. System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Image not Recognized by System Image Recovery: I used the Backup and Restore Windows 7 tool to create a system image, which I stored on my NAS. I then copied that image to a new, clean drive. I attempted to use that to image a drive on a new computer using the Windows Recovery environment and selecting Recovery from a...
  4. System image recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System image recovery: I'm about to get a new computer and I was wondering: Since I procured my Windows 10 via the free upgrade, will I need to buy a retail version of Windows 10 after I make a system image recovery?...
  5. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: What does it do and how do I used ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-image-recovery/67abca7a-9aa8-4309-bfc3-9fc7cf299d02
  6. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Can I use a SYSTEM IMAGE RECOVERY to transfer my files to anew PC trough an external drive? If on my existing pc i have 2 disks C: and D: and the new one will also have 2 disks will the system install the image on the new PC like they were on the old PC? C: to C: amd D:ti...
  7. system image recovery

system image recovery: I can't long into my Desktop-HTLT8V4 it needs recovery key and the sign I got was - to retrieve this key , go tohttp://windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq from another PC or mobile device .in case you need it the key ID is D48B8C0E...
  8. System image recovery

System image recovery: I had backed up a system image on March 2, put an old Windows 7 one I had on my Netbook before it broke (my desktop was originally a Windows 7 btw). On March 30, I tried to restore the system image I saved earlier in the month, but I ended up getting a system image I saved...
  9. System Image Recovery

System Image Recovery: Hey guys, OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 System Model HP ProBook 4540s System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) I have made it a habit to...
  10. System Image Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Recovery: Hi All, I'm switching to SSD and I created a system image on the drive already. I tried going to system image recovery to boot using it, however when I click it, the screen goes blank. I'm pretty sure it's not a time thing, I gave it 8 hours. I'm pretty sure this is my...