Windows 10: System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing.

Discus and support System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Over the past few years I have backed up and created restore points on a number of different disks. I want to make a clean start so I deleted all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeneFalk1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. GeneFalk1 Win User

System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing.

Over the past few years I have backed up and created restore points on a number of different disks. I want to make a clean start so I deleted all the backup and then created one new one. When I went to restore it all the no longer existent System Image Restore Points appeared in the listing.

How do I clear that list?

:)

GeneFalk1, Jun 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 system image restore points unable to delete

Have deleted system image backups using the windows 10 suggested method. But 2 system image rstore points are still listed under other backups. Have tried all the suggested methods on the net and from the microsoft community, but the system image restore
    points remain. Even after deleting all but the last normal restore points. I guess I can just ignore them. Would appreciate any advice as nothing seems to remove them.

Aquarius 2015, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jerry8AB Win User
    Automatic System Image Restore Points - Question

System Restore Points

When checking restore points, I now see entries titled System Image Restore Point. My computer is about 5 months old and I don’t remember seeing these entries until now.

The entries appear to have been added automatically.

System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing. 07d65371-c823-4c8e-bf8b-00cd695ef75a.png

1. Are these entries the same type as a manually created System Restore entry?

2. What caused these automatic entries to be listed?

3. How often are they created?

Thanks,

Jerry

4/12/17

Jerry8AB, Jun 9, 2019
  4. System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing.

Windows 10 system image restore points unable to delete

Please list the methods you used so that we do not suggest the same methods again.

Frederik Long, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing.

1. System Image Restore Points still appear in the listing. - Similar Threads - System Image Restore

2. A question about system image restore and restore point.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about system image restore and restore point.: Hi, I'm planning to do those registry changes to make the boot animation go from spinning dots to that ring. So, I want to make a restore point and also create a system image in case anything happens and my system won't boot up. So, do I need to keep the system image on a...
  3. A question about system image restore and restore point.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about system image restore and restore point.: Hi, I'm planning to do those registry changes to make the boot animation go from spinning dots to that ring. So, I want to make a restore point and also create a system image in case anything happens and my system won't boot up. So, do I need to keep the system image on a...
  4. Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?: Im a non-tech basic user. lost bunch of usb's, other important stuff from some house troubles. I had written down how to "fix" things in case of a "crash", etc., but now it's gone, and I cant remember things. Is syst retore points okay, or is what's called an 'image or...
  5. Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?: Im a non-tech basic user. lost bunch of usb's, other important stuff from some house troubles. I had written down how to "fix" things in case of a "crash", etc., but now it's gone, and I cant remember things. Is syst retore points okay, or is what's called an 'image or...
  6. System image vs system restore points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System image vs system restore points: What is the difference between system image and system restore points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-image-vs-system-restore-points/3d530d13-e57c-4194-809a-c07c1a4f4804
  7. How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore: Windows 10 64-bit. When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an...
  8. Windows Modules Installer listed in System Restore points

Windows Modules Installer listed in System Restore points: Every day, for at least three or four weeks, "Windows Modules Installer" is listed in System Restore points as being a restore item.What, Why and How would this be happening?Is there a way to find out what the installer is trying to install (and why it runs every day)?...
  9. Windows Modules Installer listed in System Restore points

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Modules Installer listed in System Restore points: Every day, for at least three or four weeks, "Windows Modules Installer" is listed in System Restore points as being a restore item.What, Why and How would this be happening?Is there a way to find out what the installer is trying to install (and why it runs every day)?...
  10. Delete System Image Restore Point from System Restore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete System Image Restore Point from System Restore in Windows 10: How to: Delete System Image Restore Point from System Restore in Windows 10 When you System Restore. These will appear alongside the other restore points as 'type Backup' when you tick the box for 'Show more restore points' in System Restore. [img] Unlike...