Windows 10: system in loop on a win 10 update

Discus and support system in loop on a win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Asus X205T EeeBook laptop that was in the process of updating from 1809 to 1903 version and went off the rails somewhere in the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnpratt6, Feb 8, 2020.

1. system in loop on a win 10 update

I have an Asus X205T EeeBook laptop that was in the process of updating from 1809 to 1903 version and went off the rails somewhere in the installation and now is just loop booting with a message "Undoing changes made to your computer" for the last 2 days. I have tried several ways to get it out of the continuous looping without success. anyone with ideas of how to get it out of the loop ? thanx

:)

johnpratt6, Feb 8, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Feb 8, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I did as you asked. Below are my answers and the results:

1) What happened that 10586 or Windows 1511 was used?
    - I don’t understand your question.

2) Please list all of the steps used for Macrium from creating a flash drive to fixing the boot. Include restoration.
    - The same steps that were used from the link you provided.

3) What is happening with iorbit? How frequently is it used? What parts of the software are used? What kind of subscription?
    - I don’t know what iorbit is.

4) What antivirus products are in use (always on and manual)?
    - Avast.. always on.

5) Which antivirus products have been used in the past 6 months (always on and manual)?
    - Avast free edition.

6) What is the malware history over the past 6 months? Were there any infections?
    - There were some infections but very few.

7) Create a brand new bootable Windows 10 iso: Download Windows 10
    - Why are you asking me to do this when I already have one and still use?

8) Run HD Tune:
    HD Tune website/
    Post images for the test results on these tabs:
    a) Health (SMART)
    b) Benchmark
    c) Full error scan

- Below are images of the results from hdtune:

system in loop on a win 10 update [​IMG]

9) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    chkdsk /x /f /r/ v C:
    - It gives an error stating: “Invalid parameter- / ”

yahanna, Feb 8, 2020
  4. system in loop on a win 10 update

Continuous start page loop after Win 10 Update

Hello,

System error caused by corrupted files is one of the possible reasons why sometimes we encounter a boot loop issue. For help to get this problem fixed, we suggest that you refer to the workaround provided by Ramesh.Kumar, dated on November 18, 2015, on this
    thread. This post contains the steps that
    you can perform to troubleshoot this issue. This response was marked as an answer and was found helpful by the other community viewers.

Please update us if the workaround helps you to resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

system in loop on a win 10 update

1. system in loop on a win 10 update - Similar Threads - system loop update

2. Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook . After rebooting from a Microsoft Window 10 update my system continues to reboot at the HP logo. None of the HP recovery tools work because it cannot find an available system administrator account . I was able to do a Bios recovery and I can...
  3. Endless restart Loop - win 10 will not update

Endless restart Loop - win 10 will not update: exact steps to install the update manually?Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 20H2Installed on ‎8/‎16/‎2020OS build 19042.867Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  4. Automatic Repair Loop Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Loop Win 10: Hello, my laptop is currently stuck in a automatic repair loop and none of the fixes work. and why u may ask? Because i cant turn on the safe menu. i keep spamming f8 or gently clicking it before the windows icon appears, nothing. i am suprized because even the spinning dots...
  5. win 10 Update is system is missing

win 10 Update is system is missing: win 10 Update is system is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-is-system-is-missing/4afbd044-839c-4124-9c60-0c3d6893651f
  6. Win 10 boot loop

Win 10 boot loop: Hey Microsoft, I just bought some RAM for my old Laptop which is Toshiba Satellite L655 with a core i3 370m and 4 GB of RAM. Now that I have bought myself some DDR3 1600 mhz 2x4GB of RAM after installing it I am stuck in a bootloop stating "kernel security check failure...
  7. Reeboot loop after latest Win 10 updates

Reeboot loop after latest Win 10 updates: · Hi. I'm running Widows 10 v1903 using an Intel 8th gen i7 chip and 16Gb RAM. Everything was fine until Updates KB4514359 and/or KB4515384. After these are installed, my machine goes into a continuous reboot loop after the log-in screen. I've restored the settings...
  8. Boot Loop After Win Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot Loop After Win Update: Today I updated to latest major win 10 update. But just it finished updating the updayes made my PC go on a boot loop which never boots to the desktop. I tried mamually restarting but the PC keeps boot looping. What do I do???!! 110436
  9. win 10 boot looping after update

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 boot looping after update: Upgraded to win 10 from win 7 online and there was an automatic update to win 10 a few days ago and the next time i restarted the desktop I am now stuck in a bootloop computer specs are at bottom of this post system restore does not work.... "need to specify which...
  10. Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop: My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've...