Windows 10: System Info Dialog Popup

Discus and support System Info Dialog Popup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know of any software (preferably tasktray that would show the information on hovering - not necessity though) that will display the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dacrone, May 30, 2021.

1. dacrone Win User

System Info Dialog Popup

Does anyone know of any software (preferably tasktray that would show the information on hovering - not necessity though) that will display the following: Computer Name: Hard Drive Size: (in GB) Manufacturer: Model: Computer Memory: (in MB or GB) MAC: IP: Processor: (i5, etc) Serial Number: ^ I have gotten most of it to populate on a paused command window via echo, but cannot get all of it and some of it does not function properly... echo System Name: %system% echo Manufacturer: %manufacturer% echo Model: %model% echo Serial Number: %serialnumber% echo Operating System: %osname% <----------Shows Windows 10 Pro ---- Want it to show 21H1, etc following that too echo Computer Processor: %processor_identifier% <-----does not show what i want (ie - i5, etc); _architecture shows AMD64 echo Total Memory (RAM): %totalMem% MB echo HDD Size: %diskspace% GB <--------does not work

:)

dacrone, May 30, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Enable auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on your query, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the make and mode and model of your PC?
    • What is the make and model of your sound card?
    Ideally, these controls are managed by your sound card drivers. If you’re using Realtek sound card, I suggest you to enable the auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in, in the Realtek HD Manager and see if it works.

• Open Control Panel and categorize by
      Small Icons.

• Locate Realtek HD Audio Manager and open the same.
    • Click on the small folder icon below Device Advanced Settings
      and to the right of Analog Back Panel.
    • Check Enable auto popup dialog, when device has been plugged in and
      Save the changes.
    • Exit Realtek HD Audio Manager, reboot the machine and plug in your headset to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 30, 2021
  3. theonedub Win User

System Info Dialog Popup

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, May 30, 2021
Thema:

System Info Dialog Popup

1. System Info Dialog Popup - Similar Threads - System Info Dialog

2. Private info on news popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private info on news popup: When I go to the left end of the taskbar a news popup comes up. One of the things on there is a picture of my driver's license. My wife gets it on her laptop also.Why is it there?Can others see it also? * Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  3. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup: Whenever a shortcut is broken, windows asks you what to do with that shortcut:That's fine and all, and it's easy for me to click browse and find the subfolder I needed and select it, but that just opens the folder to continue browsing, it doesn't actually "select" the folder....
  4. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup: Whenever a shortcut is broken, windows asks you what to do with that shortcut:That's fine and all, and it's easy for me to click browse and find the subfolder I needed and select it, but that just opens the folder to continue browsing, it doesn't actually "select" the folder....
  5. Can't select a folder in Missing Shortcut dialog popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bad system config info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad system config info: Bad system config info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info/a004c111-41f4-410c-8858-294bdfcece64
  7. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: I’ve tried virtually everything I can find online and I’ve had enough of it. My computer has been in a “auto repair” “repair didn’t work” loop for like two weeks and I’m going insane, is there any way I can just use my computer and fix this? It doesn’t let me reset it and...
  8. Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup

Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup: How do I fix RunDLL popup error message at Startup? Happens every time boot up laptop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-rundll-popup-dialog-error-message-at-startup/e87e5e45-6c80-4671-a1da-9a123f659ac9
  9. Enable auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enable auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in: How do i Enable the auto popup dialog when i plugg in my headset? ***Original Title: audio pop up*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-auto-popup-dialog-whenever-a-device-is/81da6159-373a-419f-9666-3313cdd9f2ea
  10. How to prevent e.g. "Delayed Write Failed" popup dialogs.

How to prevent e.g. "Delayed Write Failed" popup dialogs.: Hi Is it posible to prevent Application Popups like the "Delayed Write Failed" popup (have been seen when writing to USB disk with write cache enabled). Is it posible to prevent the popup and only log the error in Windows Event Log? Regards...