Windows 10: system info is blank how to fix it

Discus and support system info is blank how to fix it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; each time when i open my my system it is showing like this i can't see any of the content. what should i do to fix it.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stark012, Jun 20, 2020.

1. stark012 Win User

system info is blank how to fix it

each time when i open my my system it is showing like this i can't see any of the content. what should i do to fix it. system info is blank how to fix it df9090e7-a00c-4821-bb21-553c83495f71?upload=true.png

:)

stark012, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

FIX SCREEN SO IT DOESN'T GO BLANK

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the computer screen goes blank after sometime, I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• Do you see any error message on the screen when the computer screen goes blank?
    • When you say “I need to fix it so that doesn't happen” how are you fixing the screen?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

If you are using a Desktop, then the first thing I would suggest you to do is check if the cables are connected properly.

Method 1: Refresh Graphics driver

I suggest you to try refreshing the graphics driver by using the key sequence
    Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B and see if that helps.

Method 2: Update graphics driver

I suggest you to try updating the graphics card driver and see if that helps. To do this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Driver
    4. Restart the computer.

Article for reference: Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 20, 2020
  4. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. system info is blank how to fix it - Similar Threads - system info blank

2. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  3. How to fix Bad System Config Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Bad System Config Info: This valentine's day I was meet with an unpleasant surprise. I was downloading a game and needed to free up space so I deleted other programs I did not need. I had left the game downloading while I showered. I came back to a black screen. I didn't think much of it because my...
  4. How to fix blank screen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blank screen on windows 11: I tried to boot in to safe mode to roll back my driver but it also had a blank screen in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blank-screen-on-windows-11/d00e0d4e-ea44-4e0f-8c55-e414a1505c63
  5. How to fix live captions being blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix live captions being blank: Hello. Whenever I turn on live captions, even if there is audio, the box is blank. However, the microphone detection seems to be working fine.Here is a screenshot of the problem. Is there any way to fix this?...
  6. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix: I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same result, im stuck in...
  7. Bad system config info, how to fix this ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad system config info, how to fix this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gatsu2019 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4nz9d/bad_system_config_info_how_to_fix_this/
  8. How do I fix a blue screen with bad system config info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix a blue screen with bad system config info: How can i fix a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-blue-screen-with-bad-system-config/fe738f0b-18e2-44ae-b272-63cb50f4dcdd
  9. Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config Info BSOD has caused blank screen: Hi everyone. I've been trying to set up a 2nd hand Advent (PC World's own brand PCs in the UK) desktop, for the charity I work for, that's been pre-loaded with Windows 10. After a Windows update, I had a crash that reverted everything back to stock - this meant I had to...
  10. Blank Tiles, how to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Tiles, how to fix them?: As the title states I'm suffering a severe case of blank tiles heavily impacting my happiness factor: [img] Ignore the missing one in the Multimedia Libraries section - That one had an 18+ restriction ;] What I'm talking about are the solid green and grey ones. The...