Windows 10: System interruptions and blue screens often

Discus and support System interruptions and blue screens often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This last month my computer works performs really slow and I get quite a lot of blue screens. Is there any solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luis Llovet, Nov 19, 2019.

1. System interruptions and blue screens often

This last month my computer works performs really slow and I get quite a lot of blue screens. Is there any solution?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKFtbBykJSfiHK3pPcR4LkC35zV?e=6b8Je7

:)

Luis Llovet, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RetCoach Win User

blue screen interruptions

I keep getting blue screen interruptions. The following errors have been listed when seeking help: Page fault in nonpaged area; Stop Code:reference by pointer; Memory Management; IRQL Not lessor equal; and Kernel Security Check failure. I have a new computer
    and the system checks out fine. Must be the OS. How can I get this fixed? I have Windows 10.

RetCoach, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

System interruptions and blue screens often

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

System interruptions and blue screens often

1. System interruptions and blue screens often - Similar Threads - System interruptions blue

2. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  3. Booting interrupted by blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting interrupted by blue screens: HiMy notebook: an old Dell Inspiron 17R 5737, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 16GB RAM, an old Intel iCore 7 processor not compatible with Win 11 with all available Windows and Dell software updates installed. All hardware was working well according to Dell Software Assistant tool up...
  4. Blue Screen Interrupt Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Interrupt Scam: Just perusing MSN Homepage when wallop! A Blue Screen telling me to Restart my computer. There was a www. address to link-to, but I was too busy pulling the mains plug to notice its content; WINDOWS had cut my keyboard so that there was no chance of falling into this trap....
  5. Blue Screen Interrupt Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Interrupt Scam: Just perusing MSN Homepage when wallop! A Blue Screen telling me to Restart my computer. There was a www. address to link-to, but I was too busy pulling the mains plug to notice its content; WINDOWS had cut my keyboard so that there was no chance of falling into this trap....
  6. Blue Screen Interrupt Scam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  8. Wifi connection is often interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection is often interrupted: The Wifi connection is interrupted with varying probability. Sometimes it is completely unstable and occurs every few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't occur for hours. It occurs most often in some hotspots than others.There is the error in the Event Viewer/Windows...
  9. PC Blue screens often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Blue screens often: 1. The version of windows im running is 1909, build is 18363.1316 2. I built my PC myself but I have a x570 mag mobo 3. I get these BSOD randomly thoughout my usage of pc but never does it not start up 4. I do not know if this was prior to the issue but I put in new memory...
  10. Blue Screening often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...