Windows 10: System Interrupts at 100%

Discus and support System Interrupts at 100% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I've noticed lagging while using my laptop. Mostly while light gaming (It's an Intel iGPU so really light gaming) The CPU is i5-4200m with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup, Feb 5, 2021.

1. mibaup Win User

System Interrupts at 100%

Recently I've noticed lagging while using my laptop. Mostly while light gaming (It's an Intel iGPU so really light gaming)

The CPU is i5-4200m with Intel HD Graphics 4600
    While I am gaming or using the laptop, I feel it suddenly stuttering / lagging
    I open Task Manager and see System Interrupts at 100%, but for a very brief moment and then it disappears

What could it be?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Feb 5, 2021

2. System Interrupt 100%

Hi Team,

Off late my system briefly hangs or stops responding randomly - I have Acer Aspire laptop purchased 3 months ago with Core i5 1035G1 10th generation with Windows 10. On a couple of occasions; I was able to access task manager and it reflected "system interrupt"
    under processes tab marked in Red with value of 100%.

The problem appeared after I encountered BSOD once and following news on the internet, uninstalled cumulative update KB566782. Since the uninstall, I've not encountered BSOD issue again but then noticed this new issue of "system interrupt @100%" which previously
    did not occur.

The only other change my system has gone through; is updating system drivers via "Intel Driver Support Assistant". Following is the history of update:

1. Roughly 3 weeks ago - Intel UHD Graphics driver update and Intel Wireless Bluetooth (21.110.0.3)

2. On 16Sep2020 - Intel UHD Graphics driver (27.20.100.8681) and Intel WiFi Driver (21.120.2.1)

Please suggest what can be done to fix "system interrupt" issue.

Thanks in advance

A

Anish Malik, Feb 5, 2021
  3. System Interrupts frequently at 100%

Hello, my computer will be functioning normally but at random times everything will lag out and the computer will become sluggish and when I open task manager I will be greeted by system interrupts at 100%. I have searched on the internet for this and have
    never seen people asking about system interrupts being 100%. All my drivers are up to date and functioning properly, and I don't seem to have a problem with my hardware. If you need anymore information about my computer just ask. If you have any suggestions
    or ideas on how to solve this issue please reply.

Many thanks
    System Interrupts at 100% 63e4bd66-25ed-4107-8a49-60d9770de4e2?upload=true.png

System Interrupts at 100% 285baff8-e049-4304-8e70-223c68502dae?upload=true.png

Danyon Wang, Feb 5, 2021
  4. join Win User

How to fix system interrupts 100%

Thanks for help
    - The task manager does not always show system interrupts 100%, only when my laptop is running slowly.
    - I open command prompt and type the code (copy & paste) and nothing happens

join, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. System Interrupts at 100% - Similar Threads - System Interrupts 100%

2. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU: I am in a little predicament with my computer. Here are my computer specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER16gb of RAM500 GB SSD Windows installed on SSD1 TB HDDIm unsure if you need any more info on the build, but theres that. I built my...
  3. SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM INTERRUPT 100% of CPU: I am in a little predicament with my computer. Here are my computer specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER16gb of RAM500 GB SSD Windows installed on SSD1 TB HDDIm unsure if you need any more info on the build, but theres that. I built my...
  4. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Interrupts 100% CPU: When I use my laptop as casual my fans constantly speed up for no reason like I'm running some heavy programs. When I open the task manager to check the reason I found the "System Interrupts" process using 100% of my CPU and automatically turn off for no reason. It's like...
  5. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Interrupts 100% CPU: When I use my laptop as casual my fans constantly speed up for no reason like I'm running some heavy programs. When I open the task manager to check the reason I found the "System Interrupts" process using 100% of my CPU and automatically turn off for no reason. It's like...
  6. System Interrupts 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. System Interrupt 100%

System Interrupt 100%: Hi Team, Off late my system briefly hangs or stops responding randomly - I have Acer Aspire laptop purchased 3 months ago with Core i5 1035G1 10th generation with Windows 10. On a couple of occasions; I was able to access task manager and it reflected "system interrupt"...
  8. System interrupts 100% cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts 100% cpu: when playing fortnite it freezes and fps drops and i check task manager system interrupt was at 100% submitted by /u/l_1nknown [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gimsmy/system_interrupts_100_cpu/
  9. 50-100% system interrupts?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    50-100% system interrupts?: l regularly have situations where my Windows 10 system (MS - Surface Pro) behaves extremely sluggish or gets completely non-responsive. When I then fire up task manager I often see 40%, 50%, up to 99% "system interrupts" as top-CPU eater. What is this BS? What is going on (or...
  10. System Interrupts 100%

System Interrupts 100%: I have a brand new (bought 3 weeks ago) Acer Aspire 3 - A314, SSD laptop. On 20/12/2018, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 Systems (KB4483234) was successfully installed. This morning, when I switched on, I noticed it took 5 minutes or so to boot up...