Windows 10: System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations

Discus and support System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi . I run a : HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 IntelR CoreTM i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1896 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date HP Q90... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ettit, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Ettit Win User

System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations

Hi .

I run a :

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3

IntelR CoreTM i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1896 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

BIOS Version/Date HP Q90 Ver. 01.12.00, 7/28/2020

I am having serious issues with what i expect to be DPC Latency due to constantly being on Teams meetings every minute of every day.

The machine runs so slow at times i feel i am back to the nineties with a pentium 115mhz processor

I recently changed my computer same make and model but the problem persists.

Is this an issue felt by many?

I imagine if a workday is filled with powerpoints and PDF's this would not be an issue, but when working with large amounts of data at the same time, lets just say, thank god for coffee.

Any immediate hints to what I could do to start resolving this issue?

BR Erik

:)

Ettit, Jan 19, 2021

2. Video conversion for N8

What's the best conversion setting for the N8?

And could anyone suggest a good video conversion software?

Thanks in advance.

00RaiserTwo, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Video conversion for N8

Hi Sheldrick!

Thanks for your reply. This is what I was looking for.

Another thing, could you suggest a video conversion software?

The ones I use are only freewares: Any Video Converter and Format Factory.

00RaiserTwo, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. System Interrupts at 89% during the whole day while on teams video conversations - Similar Threads - System Interrupts 89%

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  5. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video conversion: I have many family videos on DVD In the Video TS format. They have become useless in that format won't play on win 10 PC and I need to convert the files so they can be played anywhere.I need help and suggestions as to do this using Video Conversion software. The videos are so...
  6. Video conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. video conversion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video conversion: Any reason why I can no longer download and convert video files on windows 10? Thank you for whoever has any advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-conversion/6750b377-2a8c-47d3-9dd5-10e75a3c51f6
  8. CONVERSATIONS TO HAVE DURING QUARANTINE

in Cortana
    CONVERSATIONS TO HAVE DURING QUARANTINE: :Hey, Cortana....how's the Master Chief?" [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conversations-to-have-during-quarantine/bf078564-6d0d-4032-b761-279c93f329d8
  9. Dark screen during Teams video Meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen during Teams video Meetings: Hello, When I am using my Windows lifecam 3000 in Teams video it comes on very dark, like I am working in a cave. I usually like to blur my background but I dont have to now. Then all of a sudden it gets bright like it is supposed to be. It is not something I can control...
  10. Stuck at 89% while updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at 89% while updating to 1903: Hi, My problem is that when Windows tries to update, the updates get stuck at 89%, lock up, and then undo themselves. I have tried the troubleshooter, and unplugging any external hard drives. Then I spoke to a Windows Advisor who told me to run a scan with the System File...