Windows 10: "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU

Discus and support "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I check Task Manager, the "System interrupts" process is well above 8% of the CPU, some times even going as high as 16%. I looked into Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreiPopoviciu44, Apr 12, 2020.

1. "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU

Whenever I check Task Manager, the "System interrupts" process is well above 8% of the CPU, some times even going as high as 16%.

I looked into Event Viewer and I got lots of WHEA-17 and Kernel-Processor-Power Warning logs.

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU 63d2f3f9-c6b5-49cf-b303-8d0e84f225e5?upload=true.png

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU bef0011c-aedd-47ce-905e-1bac5afdc0a3?upload=true.png

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU 8cb57fff-f33d-48ab-8989-456a2180a71a?upload=true.png

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU 3f96a9a8-8471-4095-9598-78b23cdf3ba4?upload=true.png

I updated all my drivers including the PCI Express Ports and I got the latest BIOS version.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I really need help as I spent the last two days trying to solve this and I'm clueless.

:)

AndreiPopoviciu44, Apr 12, 2020
  2. OAJJAIN Win User

High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

I tried to solve the problem ky resetting the pc to uts pre-installed form but it didnt solve the problem. I open task manager and see 100%cpu usage by only one process. As soon as task manager opens system interrupts stops using cpu at all. When i close
    the task manager the same process again stars consuming my CPU. What should i do now?

OAJJAIN, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Maria Kravets, Apr 12, 2020
  4. "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU

system interrupt

system interrupt is occurring in task manager and using 2.1% of cpu usage

PrakashAttree, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

"System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU

1. "System interrupts" in Task Manager is consuming too much of the CPU - Similar Threads - System interrupts Task

2. Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU: Hello There, Has Anyone Else Ever Had An Issue With Task Manager?My CPU Keeps Ramping Up To 30-50% From Just Opening Task Manager, This Only Just Started A Few Hours Ago So I'm Not Sure If It's Something That'll Fix Itself.I've Already Tried A Clean Reboot And It Didn't Work...
  3. Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Taking Too Much CPU: Hello There, Has Anyone Else Ever Had An Issue With Task Manager?My CPU Keeps Ramping Up To 30-50% From Just Opening Task Manager, This Only Just Started A Few Hours Ago So I'm Not Sure If It's Something That'll Fix Itself.I've Already Tried A Clean Reboot And It Didn't Work...
  4. Too much GB consuming my system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too much GB consuming my system: I dont know what to delete I remove everything but my storage still in red. I clear my temp and run disk cleanup still consumes my storage. I run anti virus maybe it resides in my system but didn't detect anything. I want to know what consumes my storage in my Windows please....
  5. Too much GB consuming my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much GB consuming my system: I dont know what to delete I remove everything but my storage still in red. I clear my temp and run disk cleanup still consumes my storage. I run anti virus maybe it resides in my system but didn't detect anything. I want to know what consumes my storage in my Windows please....
  6. Too much GB consuming my system

7. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  8. WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU

WMI Provider Host consume too much CPU: Sorry for my english I tried everything to solve this...1.- It's not a malware or virus2.- I reinstall practically everything of the drivers of my pc 3.- I stop, inicialize and restart the process but some actions requiered some "admin privileges" for some reason... but......
  9. Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spooler SubSystem app is consuming too much of the CPU: I am running Windows 10 which is fully up to date, it is causing the PC to run very slowly and the mouse to lag and jump about. how can I rectify this?...
  10. Tasmgr.exe consumming too much cpu, anormal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tasmgr.exe consumming too much cpu, anormal: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro 64bits and a Mi notebook pro (i7 8550u). I noticed from a month that I am having very high CPU usage from the task "taskmgr.exe"( Task Manager itself). The CPU usage is about -17-42 %. Here are the things I did and tried: Update Windows 10 Run...