Windows 10: System interrupts, slow, laggy and frequent BSOD

Discus and support System interrupts, slow, laggy and frequent BSOD in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, Currently using Build 19041.746 So another thread regarding system interrupts. I seem to have system interrupts that run very high at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ogola89, Jan 26, 2021.

1. ogola89 Win User

System interrupts, slow, laggy and frequent BSOD

Hi there,

Currently using Build 19041.746

So another thread regarding system interrupts. I seem to have system interrupts that run very high at times, and have not found a correlation. My CPU is almost always at 100%, even when running fairly simple programs. I know it is not a lack in my laptop's specs as I really could get alot more out of it than I do now, performance-wise, and know it is something to do with either failing hardware or software conflicts.

I frequently have alot of delay in things like YouTube when using google chrome or firefox and generally media playback is slow. Windows explorer also often takes up 40% or more cpu and freezes frequently, even with OneDrive client or other syncing clients disabled.

This has been going on for some time, about a year and a half, possibly when I moved to Windows 10 2004. Prior to that, my PC could handle alot of abuse without slowing down. Now it seems it frequently has problems running half of what it used to.

I have done sfc scans numerous times, DISM online repair tool multiple times, used chkdsk and also used the windows memory (RAM) checking tool a few times, all with no apparent errors.

Once last week though, I turned off Wake on Magic Packet and Wake on Pattern Match in the advanced section of my wireless network adapter properties, which instantly sped up my laptop to how it was before... until HP installed some updates for what I thought was the graphics card.

I have uninstalled many drivers, updated many drivers too, but am unable to pinpoint the solution.

I also now have BSOD occuring nearly daily when I leave my laptop idle for about 15-20 mins, almost predictably it will crash.

Any ideas on what I could do to resolve this?

:)

ogola89, Jan 26, 2021
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Frequent short internet interruptions

I have a problem with frequent short-term interruptions. There are two users on this computer who use different browsers (Explorer and Google Chrome) on a Windows 10 system. The interruptions are brief (less than a minute) and it doesn't seem to matter
    what website we are on. Our Service Provider claims there is no problem from their end. Suggestions?

JamesWojcik, Jan 26, 2021
  4. sandman- Win User

Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

1. System interrupts, slow, laggy and frequent BSOD - Similar Threads - System interrupts slow

2. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system frequent BSOD: Hi, after a recent update my system has been BSOD-ing frequently. I have attached the minidumps for some of the most recent crashes. Please help figuring out what's the cause for the BSODs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At_8K3ZMrIWketgPjGz-MpIEAqM?e=ObNX8v...
  3. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system frequent BSOD: Hi, after a recent update my system has been BSOD-ing frequently. I have attached the minidumps for some of the most recent crashes. Please help figuring out what's the cause for the BSODs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At_8K3ZMrIWketgPjGz-MpIEAqM?e=ObNX8v...
  4. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer running slow for no reason | System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running slow for no reason | System Interrupts: [ATTACH] (repost since the other one was buried) Some random ass program called "system interrupts" occasionally comes in and takes up all of my computing power. When I try to end it, it says that it will cause Windows to become unstable and shutdown. Any help, please?...
  6. System Interrupts frequently at 100%

System Interrupts frequently at 100%: Hello, my computer will be functioning normally but at random times everything will lag out and the computer will become sluggish and when I open task manager I will be greeted by system interrupts at 100%. I have searched on the internet for this and have never seen people...
  7. BSODs and slow system

BSODs and slow system: Split from this thread. Hi, After updating Windows ver 1809, there's BSOD issue. error" BCD". even sometimes it comes after imaging the machine also. And system is also getting slow after the upgrade. even clear unwanted files, removing third party apps, and system is...
  8. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  9. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  10. System frequently restart with BSOD

System frequently restart with BSOD: System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884