Windows 10: System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this?

Discus and support System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] As far as I can remember, I used the HP audio control app to turn off the mic noise reduction feature. After the meeting ended, I noticed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nightfall04, Mar 15, 2021.

1. System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this?

System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this? [​IMG]

As far as I can remember, I used the HP audio control app to turn off the mic noise reduction feature. After the meeting ended, I noticed my laptop was overheating and I opened the task manager and found system interrupts was using 100% of my CPU. I turned it off and left it alone for a while.
    After turning it on back and opening the task manager, I found that it would still use upto 8% of my CPU which was never like this before( It would use about 0.1-0.3% or nothing at all) and I tried

1.Updating everything that was available(including optional driver updates)
    2.turning off the audio filters
    3.Checked my disks for errors
    4.Unpluging my headphones this is my only external device
    5.Disabled wake on magic packet
    6.Disabled fast startup
    7.Cleaned junks and registry

https://preview.redd.it/dpb85apn25n...bp&s=a1ffd9900f21b36096142c657fb304d2d9fc375c

And nothing worked and it would just jump between 0.1 to 8% or probably higher(I cant monitor all the time). Is there any way to know whats causing this and fix it by myself?

submitted by /u/Nightfall04
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nightfall04, Mar 15, 2021
  2. jmatt Win User
    jmatt, Mar 15, 2021
  3. High disk usage by system and system interrupt

I am using windows 10 Home in my laptop and it shows high disk usage by system and system interrupt so how can i fix it ?

DivyangPrajapati, Mar 15, 2021
  4. System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this?

System Interrupts Causing High CPU Usage?

What Is System Interrupts ? And How To Fix High CPU Usage Problem

omarkanash, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this?

1. System interrupts was never this high for me before. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - System interrupts was

2. How to fix 100% system interruptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix 100% system interruptions: "I'm currently experiencing issues with system interruptions, and I'm unable to figure out what is causing or presenting problems on my computer. I've performed the following tests:Downgrade, update, and reinstall the graphics card driver.Check if motherboard drivers are up...
  3. How to fix 100% system interruptions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix 100% system interruptions: "I'm currently experiencing issues with system interruptions, and I'm unable to figure out what is causing or presenting problems on my computer. I've performed the following tests:Downgrade, update, and reinstall the graphics card driver.Check if motherboard drivers are up...
  4. How to fix 100% system interruptions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu

what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu: what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-system-interrupt-and-how-do-you-fix-it-and/11f1ae2d-6e2c-4922-875e-57869dca438d
  6. what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu: what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-system-interrupt-and-how-do-you-fix-it-and/11f1ae2d-6e2c-4922-875e-57869dca438d
  7. what is system interrupt and how do you fix it and how do you fix high cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help me fix System Interrupts process problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix System Interrupts process problem: This system interrupt process is bugging since yesterday. This started November 11 when I accidently played more than 50 music videos at once using VLC media player in my 4gb RAM laptop, making my screen and touchpad unresponsive, which made me force to shutdown the laptop by...
  9. Help me fix System Interrupts process problem

Help me fix System Interrupts process problem: This system interrupt process is bugging since yesterday. This started November 11 when I accidently played more than 50 music videos at once using VLC media player in my 4gb RAM laptop, making my screen and touchpad unresponsive, which made me force to shutdown the laptop by...
  10. How to fix system interrupts 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix system interrupts 100%: Some programs become frozen, sometimes all programs, sometimes all web browses or only one, sometimes only Internet Download Manager, sometimes .... The task manager shows that system interrupts 100%, then it reduces .2 or .1%, but the program still being frozen very long...