Windows 10: System Interupts April 7

Discus and support System Interupts April 7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My machine's lagging sinse the latest install - please help - this interrupt seems to be behind it! BB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BruceBundy1, Apr 12, 2020.

1. System Interupts April 7

My machine's lagging sinse the latest install - please help - this interrupt seems to be behind it!

BB

:)

BruceBundy1, Apr 12, 2020
  2. QA4Ever Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update cause sound interupts and stuttering

Hi Windows gurus!

After Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update build 1803 17134.48 (but not before);

I notice that the sound is stuttering, even the simplest windows sounds. If playing longer sound clips (mp3 or video ) there are stuttering or interupts for about 0.5 -1 second every 15 seconds, which can be a bit annoying to say the least.

When this occurs are the resources as following:

cpu 7% (it goes up to 9% during stuttering), mem 35% (2,8 of 8GB) , Disk 0%, Ethernet S: 0 M:0 GT730 0%, GPU Mem=1,2/6,0GB, Shared GPU Mem=0,0/4, 0GB

In perfmon is the task "system interupt" DCP calls... often on top cpu% when the stuttering occurs.

There are no reported conflict in device manager.

This happens with or without network cable attached.

I did never ever experience this oprior the Win 10 April update, and then I have stressed the box quite heavily.

I have tried two different graphics card (one at a time) to be sure it hasn't anything to do with broke graphics card) .

1. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 2GB
    2. Nvidia Geforce GT 640 3GB
    DDR2 8GB RAM, SSD, Inter Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.2GHz

Driver Nvidia 2018-05-07 24.21.13.9764

Even if I use the default Microsoft graphics driver there is stuttering, on both cards.

I got Realtek High definition Audio sound driver installed. I have disabled Nvidia High definition Audio unit /driver.

If there are no plausible resolve, I probably install a fresh windows 8.1 or 10 and disable windows update.

Please advice,

QA4Ever, Apr 12, 2020
  3. system interupt again

richard..no errors. screen freezes for sometime up to 5 mins . with system interupts at 100%. it happen at the time watch vidios playing games . in emails. does not matter what you are doing this happen after an update . have reset my comnputer 6 times
    now . and it still come back . thanks

harrybaker2, Apr 12, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

System Interupts April 7

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

System Interupts April 7

1. System Interupts April 7 - Similar Threads - System Interupts April

2. System interupts locks up my computer for several minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System interupts locks up my computer for several minutes: I am running a laptop with an IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz and 12 Gb of RAM.I normally leave the machine in sleep mode however it does need to be rebooted every few days and when this is done the system takes several minutes to settle down. This delay does...
  3. System interupts locks up my computer for several minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System interupts locks up my computer for several minutes: I am running a laptop with an IntelR CoreTM i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz and 12 Gb of RAM.I normally leave the machine in sleep mode however it does need to be rebooted every few days and when this is done the system takes several minutes to settle down. This delay does...
  4. interupted reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    interupted reset: laptop was turned off during reset and now it wont go past opening startup when turned on??its caught in a constant loop of starting,turning off and then trying to open again?...
  5. System interupt pernamently around 15-25%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System interupt pernamently around 15-25%: I am at my witz end, took my sweet time on google trying to find what is wrong with pc i bought second hand. The computer in question is: https://www.amazon.com/d/All-One-Computers/Lenovo-IdeaCentre-Touchscreen-Desktop-i5-6400/B01MQUV5UA I did clean instalation, downloaded...
  6. interupting update consequences

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    interupting update consequences: What happens if I stop the update installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interupting-update-consequences/67c65b16-55ee-47c4-95a2-bbc5a8390257
  7. High CPU usage with 'system interupts'

High CPU usage with 'system interupts': High CPU usage with 'system interrupts'. However, the usage decreases when the task manager is opened. On opening the task manager, the system interrupt is visible for a few seconds and then the CPU usage goes down....
  8. Systems Interupts is taking up 100% of the cpu

Systems Interupts is taking up 100% of the cpu: Almost every time I open up Task Manager, System interrupts is taking up 100% of the CPU. Can anyone help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systems-interupts-is-taking-up-100-of-the-cpu/56f9f53c-ca2d-40fc-94ee-fa8fc7a3aa6e
  9. system interupts what is it

system interupts what is it: system interrupts shows in task manager but what is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-interupts-what-is-it/bc65c7a1-2641-4b3e-8797-55315e396936
  10. System Protection in April update

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Protection in April update: I notice in the System Properties/System Protection it lists "System" under available drives and system protection is turned off for this. (It's turned on for my C drive.) Should system protection also be turned on for System? 109262