Windows 10: System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot

Discus and support System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is this false and how can i fix it?Thank you people.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MinhThanh6697, May 23, 2021.

1. System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot

What is this false and how can i fix it?Thank you people.

:)

MinhThanh6697, May 23, 2021

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.4 - January 26, 2021

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2021
  4. System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, May 23, 2021
Thema:

System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot

1. System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transpot - Similar Threads - System IOException Unable

2. EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE: Hello and Thank you Everyone coming across and answering my question, your help is appreciated.Sorry in advance because this is going to be long; more so because I want to include all details and am not sure what details are gonna be helpful or not so much :I have already...
  3. EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXPLORER CRASHES ON DATA READ/WRITE: Hello and Thank you Everyone coming across and answering my question, your help is appreciated.Sorry in advance because this is going to be long; more so because I want to include all details and am not sure what details are gonna be helpful or not so much :I have already...
  4. ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...: ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -6 ERROR: file read operation failedI am trying to install a game and it is always showing this error.Please help.I am running Windows 11.Lenovo Ideapad 330S.Please check the...
  5. ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an...: ISDone.dll An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll returned an error code: -6 ERROR: file read operation failedI am trying to install a game and it is always showing this error.Please help.I am running Windows 11.Lenovo Ideapad 330S.Please check the...
  6. Unable to remove read-only attribute from folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove read-only attribute from folders: updated my nvidia graphics driver, started getting blue screen crashes. System restore did not correct. Found an nvidia sound device had been installed. Removed it and crashes stopped.Since then my folders are all read only and cannot be changed.Completed windows updaterun...
  7. Unable to read...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to read...: Hello, I wanted to read the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartupApproved\Run32 which has values of Enable/Diable during startup,WHen i run it with Command line it works,but i am trying to do programitcally via labview,the key is...
  8. Windows 10 with Bitlocker: Data recovery unable to read files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 with Bitlocker: Data recovery unable to read files: I am trying to backup some data out of a bootlooping/non starting Windows 10 system. The drives are encrypted with BitLocker and unlocking with the recovery key worked. I can browse e.g. the C: drive just fine and see all folders and file names. Opening of files within the...
  9. Unable To Unlock Folders and Files From Read Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable To Unlock Folders and Files From Read Only: I just purchased a new laptop and manually transferred my files from the old laptop using an external hard drive. Both operating systems are Windows 10. All of the files are accessible but all of the folders, sub-folders and files are in Read-Only. I attempted to turn off...
  10. High data usage from System

in Windows 10 Customization
    High data usage from System: I am using Windows 10 Home Edition on a laptop. The System seems to be sucking away tremendous data without my knowledge. I have my Wi-Fi set up as metered (and tried disabling regsvr32.exe which I saw in another forum). I can't seem to find any solutions online that solves...