Windows 10: system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

Discus and support system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KARAN_16, Jan 25, 2023.

1. KARAN_16 Win User

system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet but i am unable to solve this problem.It is the system which is consuming internet i checked it in data usage overview.plz help me to fix this.

:)

KARAN_16, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

1. system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update - Similar Threads - system consuming internet

2. system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update: my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet but i am unable to solve this problem.It is the system which is consuming internet i checked it in data usage overview.plz help...
  3. system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system is consuming internet even after disabling windows update: my system is consuming a lot of data even after disabling windows update, setting metered connections and all the other things available on internet but i am unable to solve this problem.It is the system which is consuming internet i checked it in data usage overview.plz help...
  4. Windows consuming data even it's upto date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows consuming data even it's upto date: I recently updated my windows 10 and even after updating it ,it's consuming alot of data. I tried most of the things available in YouTube or Google. But couldn't resolve it.Someone please help....
  5. Windows consuming data even it's upto date

Windows consuming data even it's upto date: I recently updated my windows 10 and even after updating it ,it's consuming alot of data. I tried most of the things available in YouTube or Google. But couldn't resolve it.Someone please help....
  6. Windows consuming data even it's upto date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly

MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly: Kindly refer to my attachment, you can notice that Edge is not running by looking at task-bar But still, it is consuming nearly 300MB of RAM This is forcing me to switch to other browsers, so kindly help me out in fixing this issue!I have even submitted it on feedback-hub;...
  8. No internet even after being connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet even after being connected to the internet.: [IMG] Hi! I am suffering from a very weird problem with the internet connection of my laptop from a long time. Can you give me a solution? Even there is internet, my browser says no internet. And it mostly happens when the laptop get switched from charging to "on...
  9. SYSTEM is consuming huge amount of data on internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM is consuming huge amount of data on internet: Good Afternoon! Recently, I bought a second hand laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed to it. Here are some details regarding my OS: Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise Version: 1703 OS Build: 15063.11 System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I noticed however,...
  10. Windows updates even thought disabled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows updates even thought disabled.: First off I run Deepfreeze on my 3 computers here at work. About 2 weeks ago I disabled this and installed the newest windows updates. After a couple reboots to make sure there were no more updates I disabled windows updates again in services, rebooted, turned deepfreeze back...