Windows 10: System is Drive is getting

Discus and support System is Drive is getting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, This is sharath in ,my laptop their is only one partition of drive is their in that i have installed win 10 64 bit OS and i have not activated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sharath_1997, Mar 14, 2020.

1. System is Drive is getting

Hi All,

This is sharath in ,my laptop their is only one partition of drive is their in that i have installed win 10 64 bit OS and i have not activated the windows key.

but the drive is getting automatically filled up how to resolve it kindly suggest me

:)

Sharath_1997, Mar 14, 2020

2. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2020
  4. System is Drive is getting

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

System is Drive is getting

1. System is Drive is getting - Similar Threads - System Drive getting

2. remove d drive as a system drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove d drive as a system drive.: hi, I am trying to move everything on the main c drive to a bigger drive and make that be my main c drive but d drive thinks it is a system drive and it is really just a data drive. how do i make windows remove d as a system drive so i can complete my main task.thanks...
  3. Exchanging system drives.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exchanging system drives.: Is it possible to exchange the system drives? My current system drive is quite small and I feel like it makes my PC lag since it's constantly filled up. Is it somehow possible to back up the entire system drive on to an external drive and then move it over to the new drive...
  4. Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?: It may be an easy one. I realized that Windows Explorer is showing up a 100MB 'System Reserved' drive. There is a way of hiding it? Thanks! 168995
  5. System Files on Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Files on Drive: Hi, not really sure where to put this post, and it's more curiosity than an issue. I was doing a back up onto a new 4TB external drive and noticed that the newly formatted drive had around 256 files totalling nearly 1GB before it even started. Out of curiosity, anyone know...
  6. Any way to get to System Information in an external drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get to System Information in an external drive?: I'd like to be able to get to System Information on an externally attached Windows Vista to Windows 10 drive, such as if the disk isn't booting or is corrupted or has bad sectors. Just to be able to know all that info from a damaged drive. 140871
  7. Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.: So I tried using the control panel to see if windows can detect my other storage Drives already in the computer. Windows can not detect the other two hard disk drives. How can you get windows to set these drives into the current system?...
  8. Unlock system drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unlock system drive: I am installing Win 10 from Dell disk to replace Win 7. Says system drive is locked. How do I unlock it and proceed with Win 10 installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlock-system-drive/3ad061f3-3d35-4df2-8ef7-cd6962e978e1
  9. Backup of System drive.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup of System drive.: I hope this is the right forum for this question which is to do with backing up Windows 10. I have recently purchased a new laptop which came with Windows 8 and a 1TB hard drive which I partitioned into two - one for the OS (Drive C) and the other for data (Drive F). The...
  10. I have D Drive and D System Folder - Want to get rid of System Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have D Drive and D System Folder - Want to get rid of System Folder: I'm attaching a screenshot with notes - it will tell you/show you better than I can explain here. Bottom line, I wanted my Pictures folder on Drive D - not C. My goal was/is to have all Data files on drive D and all Windows and config type files on drive C. I have just one...