Windows 10: System is freezing frequently

Discus and support System is freezing frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system is running very slow after windows 10 update and i can run any application or can't do any work on my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JadenY, Aug 26, 2020.

1. JadenY Win User

System is freezing frequently

My system is running very slow after windows 10 update and i can run any application or can't do any work on my system

:)

JadenY, Aug 26, 2020
  2. pwscott Win User

System Freezes ~10 Seconds At A Time Frequently Past Few Days

Thanks for the follow-up @zbook. Since I uninstalled and then installed the updated Asus Aura program, I have had none of the freezes and lags at all for 24 hours. I still ran the SeaTools test you suggested, but I think I'm good to call this SOLVED, what do you think??

System is freezing frequently [​IMG]

pwscott, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Aug 26, 2020
  4. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. System is freezing frequently - Similar Threads - System freezing frequently

2. Frequent Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Freezes and Crashes: Hello all,I recently built a new PC specs at the bottom and everything was going fine for a few days, and then while playing the new Resident Evil 4 remake, I was experiencing frequent crashing, especially in certain areas. The CPU and GPU were never really being taxed at the...
  3. Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc: Hello, I have a new pc which is only two weeks old. I'm experiencing a lot of system freezes, and they happen like this: - Chrome (or whatever application i'm running, it's usually in chrome but can also happen in Spotify client etc) will start to lag, then become...
  4. Windows freezes frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes frequently: I have an 8 year old pc. I got it upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro an year ago. From few days a problem is happening like when I open a tab of a chrome or run a medium application the application doesn't respond and if i try to open the taskbar the whole...
  5. explorer frequently freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    explorer frequently freezes: Hi all. I'm running Windows 10 home (10.0.19041) on a Thinkpad X1 carbon. In the last week, explorer has started to freeze very frequently. There are two behaviors that seem to trigger a freeze: 1) When attempting to save-as from Google Chrome, explorer will become...
  6. Laptop freezes frequently

Laptop freezes frequently: It happened nearly a month ago after updating from 1909 to 2004 update that i noticed that my laptop ASUS FX505DT freezes frequently. Nothing seems to work in that state, ctrl+alt+del doesnt work neither any combinations. I waited for an hour but it was still in that state....
  7. Frequent System Freeze and First Blue Screen

Frequent System Freeze and First Blue Screen: For the past few months, I have been encountering system freezes that require me to manually shutdown and restart a few times a week. This morning it happened twice in a row 10:26 am and 10:29 am shortly after rebooting. And less than an hour after that I actually go a blue...
  8. Frequent laptop freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent laptop freeze: Hi! My windows suddenly started lagging, freezing, and apps crashed randomly. It even takes longer to boot and open an app, even file explorer takes a whole ten minutes to load. When I checked the task manager, the system and/or antimalware service executable is using my...
  9. Frequent System freeze for no apparent reasons

Frequent System freeze for no apparent reasons: Hello all, I am running insane! My old custom build PC has become completely unreliable, and very often freezes when left idle for a while. This has never happened, but now it is frequent... I have checked the RAM sticks, and changed two that were possibly damaged. But the...
  10. Frequent system freezes and crashes upon upgrading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system freezes and crashes upon upgrading: Hello everyone, So I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Edition SP1 to Windows 10 today. Unfortunately, since then I have had several issues with frequent crashes that have forced me to do a forced reboot of Windows 10. My frequent, I mean sometimes up to 5 per hour when...