Windows 10: System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session...

Discus and support System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new hard drive and SSD for my computer and redownloaded windows 10. my computer will start to get slow and laggy and eventuly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Deye92, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Deye92 Win User

System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session...

I have recently bought a new hard drive and SSD for my computer and redownloaded windows 10. my computer will start to get slow and laggy and eventuly crash and give me the blue screen sometimes. either way I always have to shut off the computer and turn it back one and I get a error from event viewer" Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" I have taken it to a repair place and they say there is nothing wrong but when I bring it home it always crashes

***Changed Original Title From: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022***

:)

Deye92, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

Blue Screen Of Death

In XP go to Controll Panel > System > Advanced(tab) > Click settings button under " startup and recovery" > uncheck the check box - "Automatically restart".

That should allow you to read the screen then do a manual restart.

Also the BSOD error should be logged into the event viewer log files.

To view the errror logs; go to Controll Panel > Adminstrative tools > event Viewer > and select the log for System or Application.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 3, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session...

Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. System Is Getting Slow And Going To Blue Screen Of Death With Event Viewer Error: Session... - Similar Threads - System Getting Slow

2. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  3. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an error in event viewer: Good day to you TeamIn event viewer getting an error logger the below error Could you please help me as what caused this error ?Faulting application name: Ipcwc094.exe, version: 8.21.0.0, time stamp: 0x63084854Faulting module name: mfc90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.6161, time...
  4. Getting an error in event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  6. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  7. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

8. Blue Screen of Death: Driver Power State Failure and multiple Errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death: Driver Power State Failure and multiple Errors in Event Viewer: This morning, a BSOD occurred to my computer. The BSOD occurred when I tried to restart my computer.Before I restarted my computer, I noticed that my microphone wasn't working on Zoom. It wasn't picking up my voice. I also noticed that my camera wasn't working. I then checked...
  9. Blue Screen of Death: Driver Power State Failure and multiple Errors in Event Viewer

Blue Screen of Death: Driver Power State Failure and multiple Errors in Event Viewer: This morning, a BSOD occurred to my computer. The BSOD occurred when I tried to restart my computer.Before I restarted my computer, I noticed that my microphone wasn't working on Zoom. It wasn't picking up my voice. I also noticed that my camera wasn't working. I then checked...
  10. Blue Screen of Death: Driver Power State Failure and multiple Errors in Event Viewer