Windows 10: System is logoff very 5 minutes

Discus and support System is logoff very 5 minutes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hey Everyone any one have issue like this , what i have every 5 minutes my system is logoff i check log is showing this msg The VSS service is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IMRAN SINDHIKI, Jun 19, 2019.

1. System is logoff very 5 minutes

hey Everyone

any one have issue like this , what i have every 5 minutes my system is logoff i check log is showing this msg

The VSS service is shutting down due to idle timeout.

:)

IMRAN SINDHIKI, Jun 19, 2019

2. System is logoff very 5 minutes

Thank For you Replay

here the issue

Windows 10 Version 1809

1. OS build 17763.379 is working file
    2. OS build 17763.503 after 5 logoff

IMRAN SINDHIKI, Jun 27, 2019
  3. System is logoff very 5 minutes

Dear ,Andre Da Costa

Thank for your replay,

in my case we have more then 300 PC and all are under domain and few are not for me is very hard to go each system and do this one what you suggest me here , but i did only 2 system what you suggest me but still the same, is happened after windows 10
    new update (Windows 10 Version 1809 ) what we are using now , before i thought this issue for the domain user so i remove few PC Under domain and make it as a local PC but still the same Every 5 minutes system will logoff.

Thank You.

Wait for Replay

4. System is logoff very 5 minutes

System is logoff very 5 minutes

hey Everyone

any one have issue like this , what i have every 5 minutes my system is logoff i check log is showing this msg

The VSS service is shutting down due to idle timeout.

Thema:

System is logoff very 5 minutes

1. System is logoff very 5 minutes - Similar Threads - System logoff very

2. Computer open very slowly. Takes at least 5 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer open very slowly. Takes at least 5 minutes to open: My computer windows 11 and all apps take a very long time to open. 5 plus minutes. It also freezes upon opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-open-very-slowly-takes-at-least-5-minutes/c040fd18-02b6-455c-b987-f51f7cb643fc
  3. Computer open very slowly. Takes at least 5 minutes to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer open very slowly. Takes at least 5 minutes to open: My computer windows 11 and all apps take a very long time to open. 5 plus minutes. It also freezes upon opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-open-very-slowly-takes-at-least-5-minutes/c040fd18-02b6-455c-b987-f51f7cb643fc
  4. Logoff with Vista

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logoff with Vista: I have a problem with Vista. It will not logoff properly, so I must shut the power to get my laptop to close. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logoff-with-vista/30f52efa-0a6f-4eab-8b77-fe1d0fe9c4cd
  5. Logoff with Vista

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logoff with Vista: I have a problem with Vista. It will not logoff properly, so I must shut the power to get my laptop to close. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logoff-with-vista/30f52efa-0a6f-4eab-8b77-fe1d0fe9c4cd
  6. 5-minute boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-minute boot time: A month or two ago Windows 10 Home suddenly started taking 5 minutes to start up. It used to take a minute. Details: No performance issues after boot Most of the boot time is during "Welcome" screen 2 languages installed - English and Japanese, OS is English CPU Pentium i5...
  7. 5 to 7 Minutes for Shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5 to 7 Minutes for Shutdown: Ever since I installed the 2004 update, my computer takes at least 5 minutes to shutdown. I have monitored the running shutdown processes and the offending process seems to be the Group Policy Client. I don't believe I need this service, but I cannot disable it. I have...
  8. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  9. System reboots after 5 minutes, every session.

System reboots after 5 minutes, every session.: New Win10Pro PC build, Intel i9-990K, MSI MEG 2390 Ace MB, reboots once each session after 5 minute run. Stays on all day after this reboot. How do I determine cause and/or fix?...
  10. System goes to sleep after 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System goes to sleep after 5 minutes: ***Modify title from: Sleep*** My HP laptop goes into sleep mode after 5 minutes, even when plugged in. In settings the screen is set to go off in 30 minutes and it is set to sleep after 5 hours when plugged in....