Windows 10: System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.

Discus and support System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/q40a9n220ek61.jpg?width=971&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e82881f54f4b6ab12b1d193f533311ab58d7e305 This is a rescue USB,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SquirrelModeller, Mar 1, 2021.

1. System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.

/u/SquirrelModeller, Mar 1, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.

Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work.

1. System is totally corrupted, and none of the repair tools work. - Similar Threads - System totally corrupted

2. Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly: Please help.I am trying to create a System Repair disc in windows 11 on a 64GB 3.0 USB drive I understand it must be 32GB or higher.The USB drive is recognized in windows explorer and Disk Manager.When the Recovery Drive tool works for a while, it says "A problem occurred...
  3. Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?: I am attempting to install docker to run a basic photogrammetry program for my small business. During the install I get the following error detecting corruption in windows:So I have to resolve the above before proceeding with the docker install. I ran file checker and it...
  4. Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?: I am attempting to install docker to run a basic photogrammetry program for my small business. During the install I get the following error detecting corruption in windows:So I have to resolve the above before proceeding with the docker install. I ran file checker and it...
  5. Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?

6. Repair corrupted and missing system files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair corrupted and missing system files.: 1st method try performing sfc 1. Open start menu 2. Type cmd 3. Run cmd as aministrator 4. Type sfc /scannow 2nd method dism In cmd type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  7. System cannot automatically repair and none of the options following work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System cannot automatically repair and none of the options following work: Need help solving a problem. Brand new PC was restarted today following a crash, and after that was an update. Once the update finished downloading, my computer restarted and after several minutes displayed the text : "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC" And...
  8. Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working

in Windows 10 News
    Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are not working: [ATTACH] For several years know many folks have claimed that if you’re looking for a quality action camera, then the GoPro line is the best of the bunch, and that seems to be true. GoPro is the number one company in [...] This post Repair corrupted GoPro videos if they are...
  9. How to repair corrupted system files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to repair corrupted system files: This will be a bit long because I intend to cover everything. I am currently running Windows 10 x64 1803 build 17134.228. I recently notice that my backup program was failing to back up 4 files, all lsyste dlls, giving the error "Unknown windows error". After a couple of...
  10. deafult apps is totally corrupt

deafult apps is totally corrupt: ever since installing it on several machines I get friends complaining that the default apps in settings does not work at all??? ive had to cheat and go the old windows 7 way through default programs ive seen this happen on lots of win10 machines so its obviously a bug...