Windows 10: System is using WAY too much of my internet.

Discus and support System is using WAY too much of my internet. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OtaninYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo0lof/system_is_using_way_too_much_of_my_internet/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OtaninYT, Nov 4, 2020.

1. System is using WAY too much of my internet.

/u/OtaninYT, Nov 4, 2020
  2. SUB
    SuB Win User

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

System is using WAY too much of my internet.

Cortana switched to Internet Explorer

Hi,

When you say “tried uninstalling Internet Explorer”, how exactly you tried uninstalling it?

For your information, I like to share that Internet Explorer is an inbuilt browser in Windows operating system and you cannot uninstall it.

To check the Windows build, I suggest you to follow the step below.

• Press Windows key + R key, type winver and press
      Enter key.

Also, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default in the Search bar and select
      Default Programs from the list of search result.

• Find and click on Reset option at the bottom of the page.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you

Mohan B P, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

System is using WAY too much of my internet.

1. System is using WAY too much of my internet. - Similar Threads - System using too

2. The Apps on my windows are using way too much space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Apps on my windows are using way too much space: I have reinstalled windows already but the problem persists. I only have a few apps downloaded but its taking over 80GB space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-on-my-windows-are-using-way-too-much/a5941fdd-b259-400c-b399-ee4aa931ad58
  3. The Apps on my windows are using way too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Apps on my windows are using way too much space: I have reinstalled windows already but the problem persists. I only have a few apps downloaded but its taking over 80GB space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-apps-on-my-windows-are-using-way-too-much/a5941fdd-b259-400c-b399-ee4aa931ad58
  4. The Apps on my windows are using way too much space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: In Task Manager, Antimalware Service Executable is using >300MB of memory and absolutely destroying my experience of Windows. I've done a whole bunch of suggested fixes, such as turning off live protection and adding the MsMpEng.exe exclusion, but none of them worked. Also, I...
  6. Way too much storage taken

Way too much storage taken: I have alot of problems with storage and this is the most weirdest one yet.I have 2 games on my laptop which is Apex Legends 81 GB and Fortnite 55 GB now if I delete both of these games I will have 73 GB of used storage. And the question is... Where did I get all of these 73...
  7. "System" process using too much disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "System" process using too much disk: HelloMy computer was very slow since 2 months now. It had a very slow startup time and disk usage was about 100% all the time.I did a lot of research and didn't find a solution. I found out the system process used majority of it. I got the startup problem solved through the...
  8. Pc crashes way too much

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes way too much: Ok, So I got this new pc and it was running fine, but now it seems to be crashing on so many of the games I play Overwatch Assassin's Creed Syndicate Assassin's Creed Unity Watch Dogs 2 Lego Batman Brawlhalla Every time it crashes, My pc stops connecting to my monitor I...
  9. Program using WAY too much RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program using WAY too much RAM: Windows antimalware service executable (MsMpEng.exe) is using an average of 300 mb of ram! Is it safe to disable or delete this? The program is also using around 30% cpu usage on an Intel i5 9400f. submitted by /u/Wenry_ [link] [comments]...
  10. System using too much data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System using too much data.: I recently bought a windows 10 laptop. I am experiencing high data usage by the "system", which I learnt when I checked the data usage details. But currently I am using the system only for browsing. I have a daily data limit of 1 gb so it is becoming very hard to manage my...